• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Finally broke down and bought a large pepperoni pizza with ample cheese, plus cheese wrapped all the way around inside the outer crust. Nine bucks!

Normally big thick crusts on pizza is kind of a turn-off for me. But this- this crust was "icing on the cake" !

Probably took a year or two off my life. My bad. :cool:

2 quarts of organic cherry juice, 1 quart plain yogurt, a pound of salted butter, and 2 large bags of Cheetos.

Well technically it was a Pizza and 2 Pepsis, but if you mean like in select items for myself: 2 Crossbowmen and 3 Archers. Old collectible 1960's junk.
image27645_m.JPG

I love old 1960s collectibles toys too. I have a bunch!

Ahh taper kits. Do you have stretched ears already and are going bigger, or is this the first time you're stretching? Any idea how big you'll go? Mine are 20 inches and it was a long journey but so worth it :)

Last thing I bought was some small paper bags, as I'm doing a comic con next weekend.
First time! I went straight to 12g as 14g went straight through (I had inadvertently stretched them with thicker gauge piercing jewellery before I decided to stretch). I tried a 10g but no chance yet! I want to go to 00g and not any bigger, but see how I feel when I get there lol.

Finally broke down and bought a large pepperoni pizza with ample cheese, plus cheese wrapped all the way around inside the outer crust. Nine bucks!

Normally big thick crusts on pizza is kind of a turn-off for me. But this- this crust was "icing on the cake" !

Probably took a year or two off my life. My bad. :cool:
Nevermind.

After the countless alcoholic ciders then half pounder burger with cheese last night, I've probably taken a few off my own lol.

First time! I went straight to 12g as 14g went straight through (I had inadvertently stretched them with thicker gauge piercing jewellery before I decided to stretch). I tried a 10g but no chance yet! I want to go to 00g and not any bigger, but see how I feel when I get there lol.

Ah that's cool. I know it seems really obvious but just take it slow. It gets frustrating, but it's worth taking the time and not rushing. I know people whove ended up splitting their lobes trying to force it to stretch quicker. I originally aimed for a smaller size; then I wasn't happy with that and went bigger :p

Attachments

• 6F3AB8F1-8BCC-4C03-B9D7-51F26857B42A.jpeg
    6F3AB8F1-8BCC-4C03-B9D7-51F26857B42A.jpeg
    619.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 25AEAA52-EDD8-4BAC-A7AC-4CF8C3363561.jpeg
    25AEAA52-EDD8-4BAC-A7AC-4CF8C3363561.jpeg
    349.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 196C29BA-2247-45B5-ADAE-E2A9A3FD68DF.jpeg
    196C29BA-2247-45B5-ADAE-E2A9A3FD68DF.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DAFA9766-BEF0-4660-A9E3-ECDA7F73334E.jpeg
    DAFA9766-BEF0-4660-A9E3-ECDA7F73334E.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 0
@Gracey - lovely plants :)

Last thing I bought ........ 2 things - 100 English Breakfast Teapigs and a bottle of Tanqueray Sevilla Gin.

They will not be consumed together :D:D:D

DHL has the worst logistics :p

If you think DHL are bad, try Hermes.

They're a nightmare, their drivers don't leave notes to say when they've been for a start, and their closest Depot to collect stuff is at Kimberworth, other side of Rotherham.

I bought a small Coke and 2 scoops of ice cream at the Movies, and then paid £6 for a takeaway Pepperoni Pizza.

Today I bought this week's Lottery tickets from Tesco, I looked at buying a copy of Far Cry 5 on Xbox but I'm not paying £59 for the "Special" edition.

Today I bought an Oreo Dairy Milk bar.

Been to Meadowhall today and bought lunch from McDonald's, 9 pieces of chicken, a small bag of chips and a medium chocolate shake.

Then came back and ordered a book I need on Amazon, and it's just been dispatched for delivery tomorrow (thanks to my Amazon Prime subscription, first time I've ordered from Amazon for a bit).

Last edited:
Terrahawks complete series Blu Ray box set.

Ordered it from Amazon last night using my 1 day delivery from Prime and it turned up on my doorstep about an hour ago.

A Father's Day card for Dad and a Mug that says "World's best Dad!" on it.

A 6 inch Subway sandwich (Cheese and Ham), a bag of Quavers and a small Coke.

New Threads

Top Bottom