• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

tumblr_nxgf9jZSNv1tpdqt1o1_500.jpg

This image.

DJ is coming over to cook baked Walleye for us for dinner tonight, he makes it better than any I've ever had elsewhere.

Sasha blasting Twitter with humorous first year university quotes - good thing she doesn't quite have all of those problems and, even if she did, I bet her "cuzzy" would bail her out if she needed the help. :)

A few days ago I bought a Superman cartoon book (vol 1) for my 6 yr old nephew. His eyes lit up when I gave it to him which made me very happy.:)

A group text about homework suddenly escalated when some guy requested Dick pics. I obliged with this
image.jpg

If you don't recognize this man it is Richard (Dick) (tricky Dick) Nixon

New Threads

Top Bottom