• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Probably can't link to it here, but a supercut of clips from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia called "Autistic coded sunny". While a couple of the characters would have a better fit with better "armchair diagnoses" this editor drives a compelling argument (albeit stripped of all context with these reprehensible characters who make up the gang) with their choice of clips. Charlie reminds me of an autistic human Meatwad.

Last edited:
Idk. Everything makes me laugh so it's hard to remember. I could be surprised by a random mental image generated from my own brain and start laughing. The last mental image I remember was a teacher talking with a "Blahblahblah" trail coming from his thought bubble, fading into a ZZZZZZZ thought bubble coming from a sleeping student.
How wonderful it must be to laugh about everything.

Text from my friend:

I was just speculating upon the lyrics to Just Another Manic Monday, or whatever that song is and thinking about how they said they wish it was a Sunday. But if it was a Sunday, Monday would be tomorrow, so how much better off is it?

1700633702788.jpeg

Auntie Em mentioned that Elvira Gulch owned half the county. Then why did she get around on a bicycle to collect little dogs in a picnic basket?

You'd' think she would have had her chauffeur drive her to the Gale's farm and put Toto in the trunk. :p

Can't go wrong with a bit of Blackadder. :D

This one is a personal favourite of mine from Blackadder the Third, where Blackadder continuously annoys two stuck-up actors for his own amusement.

Macbeth
One of my faves as well. The actors just don't get how much fun he's having at their expense.

One of my faves as well. The actors just don't get how much fun he's having at their expense.

There's another one I like where Prince George is getting punched by Blackadder (disguised as the Prince) and the Duke of Wellington, but I don't think I can show that one as the clip opens with the Duke making a reference to a certain topic we can't discuss here.

You've Been Framed! Best Bits

A blast from the past with this episode from 1994, featuring the late Jeremy Beadle as the host:

Learning from watching an old episode of It'll Be Alright on the Night that there's a fell in the English Lake District called "Great Cockup".
('Cockup' been a colloquial term that refers to a 'mistake' or 'blunder' - which is why the episode in question was set there as the show is about showing outtakes from various TV shows and adverts from Britain and other countries).

My grandmother, who had Alzheimer's, had to sign a form, but kept forgetting why she had to sign it, and after asking a lot of times, "why am I signing this?" my mum sighed, "for God's sake!" And my grandmother replied, "I'm not signing it for His sake!"

I couldn't stop laughing, she said it so dryly. The Alzheimer's never affected her sense of humour, that's for sure!

Learning from watching an old episode of It'll Be Alright on the Night that there's a fell in the English Lake District called "Great Cockup".
('Cockup' been a colloquial term that refers to a 'mistake' or 'blunder' - which is why the episode in question was set there as the show is about showing outtakes from various TV shows and adverts from Britain and other countries).
Gay men have a very different definition for that phrase!

New Threads

Top Bottom