• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

1698168091571.jpeg

Cats scared by cucumbers
(I love how some of these cats look like they can just defy the laws of physics on a whim).

Cats getting scared
(Some general videos of cats getting scared)

Idk. Everything makes me laugh so it's hard to remember. I could be surprised by a random mental image generated from my own brain and start laughing. The last mental image I remember was a teacher talking with a "Blahblahblah" trail coming from his thought bubble, fading into a ZZZZZZZ thought bubble coming from a sleeping student.

This morning when I somehow misheard ''sign this sheet'' as ''I must get cough medicine''.
How they sounded the same I really do not know lol.
I need to get my hearing checked.

New Threads

Top Bottom