• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

1kv981.jpg

People getting their pants in a bunch about Donald Trump's UK visit.

Don't these people know that if any of the protesters get within 50 feet of him, his security will bash them brutally? As the late Adam "Batman" West would've said?

Had to laugh at myself last night.

My mum asked me to sort the television out as it wasn't turning on (the power cable had been accidentally disconnected from the adaptor when my mum had been dusting behind the television).
When I was looking around behind the television to see what the problem was, however, I was so focused on looking down that I accidentally headbutted the wall.
My mum and me both had a good chuckle at it.

I've been binge listening to Metal Injection's livecast. I'm a few months behind on episodes and I'd link it here but its NSFW.

I was watching a video of the Alien Vs. Predator first person shooter game made in 1994. It showed a facehugger jumping up and attacking the player, which was actually funny because the player sounded like Barney from the Simpsons yelling "Bla...bla...bla...bla!":laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom