• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

psycg.jpeg

What's the last thing that made you laugh?

The last thing that made me laugh: My niece told me "Grandmas will do anything for their little darlings . . . except kill themselves".

She always says weird, morbid stuff like that. . . . You can't help but wonder what goes on in her head. :lol:
my wifes haircut:cool:

I saw this video for the first time in a long time and had forgotten how hilarious it is. Richard Pryor had a short-lived TV variety show (early 70's I think). He had "and the Pips" as a musical guest. So it was like Gladys Knight and the Pips performing one of those songs I've heard too many times, Midnight Train to Georgia, except that Gladys isn't there. So the Pips will stand still and then do their choreographed dance moves, and do all their "woo woos". It just keeps getting sillier as it goes along, and ended up being one of the funniest pieces of TV comedy I've ever seen. Enjoy! ...

New Threads

Top Bottom