• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Go Vegas Knights!
SlimSocial-34.jpg

I got a package in the mail and found a bunch of big plastic bubbles in the box. I took them in the kitchen and popped one of them before throwing it away. The noise was so loud it sounded like a gun going off and shook the whole room. My mom jumped a foot in the air and screamed. I laughed for several minutes after that. I find it to be very funny when somebody is startled.

I'm undecided whether this is cruel or not (I'll let you guys come to your own conclusions), but hearing the cat howling "NOOO!" just cracked me up.

I saw a man dressed like a cowboy pulling a rickshaw down a rural highway today. It made me laugh when I realized that I couldn't even imagine a scenario in which that event made any sense, like I could not put a plausible explanation forward as to why a cowboy was pulling a rickshaw down the road far away from civilization, only that the reason was probably more epic than I could even imagine.

This trailer for the final film in the "How to Train Your Dragon" series.

For me, seeing Toothless trying to dance/impress his 'girlfriend' just cracked me up.

A funny line in a parish newslettter:
The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.

Last night when I got in bed to go to sleep, I felt myself lay on something underneath my backside so I lifted myself up and got hold of what I had laid on. Due to the light been off, I put the object I had laid on on my pillow and slipped out of bed to turn the light on so I could see what it was.
When I put the light on, I freaked because it turned out I'd sat/laid down on a honeybee and it was still alive. Using the jug from the bathroom I scooped up the bee (which began to buzz its wings) and quickly chucked it out of the bedroom window.

When I told my mum about it the next morning and pointed out that I was lucky it didn't sting me, we both had a giggle about what could have happened and how embarrassing/funny it would have been for me to have to go to the hospital and - when the receptionist asked me what the matter was - to reply "a honeybee stung me in my butt".

I am so glad you did not get stung! Bee stings do hurt.
Generally people do not go to hospitals for bee stings. Unless one is allergic (you will know within a minute if you are allergic).

I am glad you did not harm it and let it go out side. Bee populations are declining all over the world due to herbicides, pesticides, and hive diseases. We need bees in order to survive cuz they pollinate the plants we need.

My adolescent, testosterone fuelled Lurcher now taking an enthusiastic interest in the crotches and bottoms of visitors.

It’s a new development and means something completely different in the dog world.

I find it amusing but it will be discouraged for the sake of propriety.

New Threads

Top Bottom