• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The importance of rigorous exercise

And my experience has even been confirmed by such a authority as ludwig wittgenstein, who couldnt understand hegel until huffing nitrous. I also couldnt get through Hegel without being high- I could descifer what he was saying, but very slowly- the speed. Then it was like reading a childrens book.

I see. Do you like philosophy in general or mostly just german philosophers?

I studied every philosophy from ancient greek philosophy to modern philosophu to ancient Hindu philosophical texts (An entire section of the Vedas is devoted to songing the praises of a drug called "soma"), but my favorite sources have always been the German Idealists and post-hegelians.

Also- disclaimer, PEA is not amphetamine. Even though it activates the same receptor it does not inhibit appetite in the same way. Taking it on an empty stomach will make you puke. If you dont eat smething sugary near the end of its effects you may vomit as well as your appetite returns with a vengance but leaves your blood sugar too low to eat. I once made the mistake of smoking weed near the end of the effects of PEA and my blood sugar instantly dropped, causing me to puke and feel dizzy for hours afterwards. So do keep a Gatorade on hand and make sure to eat asuch as you can before taking it.

Soma is a very interesting study, it most likely was an antibiotic and analgesic with anti viral properties.

I read it speculated that it likely contained extracts or derivatives of opiates, pain killers, and something like heal-all or golden seal. It's described as basically being effective in treating wounds much like neosporin

The legend of soma spans millennia, it seems to have originated in the proto Greek Mediterranean or perhaps Sumeria

Last edited:
Soma is a very interesting study, it must likely was a antibiotic a analgesic with anti viral properties, I read it speculated that it likely contained extracts or derivatives of Syrian rue, cannabis,opium poppy and something like jeal all or golden seal. The legend of soma spans millennia, it seems to have originated in the proto Greek Mediterranean or perhaps sumeria

I heard it was aminita muscaria.

Its really offensive to me and others here for you to be talking about using drugs so much. It seems careless and insensitive. And you promote drug use, it also seems that you like to start arguments, or sustain them. Maybe you could find a different topic?

Soma likely was a generic name for the source or brand of the only pharmacueticals available in the ancient world, rather than a specific compound

Soma has too many applications for it to be a single compound, it was also the name of an intoxicating beverage of high society that was likely narcotic and alcoholic, likely an opiate in wine

Its really offensive to me and others here for you to be talking about using drugs so much. It seems careless and insensitive. And you promote drug use, it also seems that you like to start arguments, or sustain them. Maybe you could find a different topic?

Im presenting research. If people dont like it then they dont have to hear it. But the fact us that us autistixs are even more disengaged from reality than the normal person, and lack executive function, which leads to high rates of disability that are not addressed by current methods.
So I started researching alternatives, which includes not only noptropics amd supplements but also running an electromagnet up and down my skull and tripping balls on salvia, mushrooms and ether.

Contemporary society has a very irrational fear of violence. I agree with Ted Kaczynski on this one.. People are becoming complascent wimps, and sonething needs to be done.

Er....

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...in-employee-over-racial-slur-tampa-police-say

The fear of violence is absolutely rational. Because THAT can happen. And just for context, it took me literally 2 seconds to find one of the many stories about that sort of thing happening. It kinda happens a lot.

Or, you could get something like a broken arm/leg that never quite heals up right, which could end your career in X job that you normally use it in, all because some dipwad got violent. Or maybe you end up in medical debt for similar reasons. Or endless therapy.

Or, the violence could escalate, because so many people are testosterone-fueled dolts that lose control so very easily... there's a reason why knife fights and such get started randomly.

Or a bazillion other reasons I could list. Heck, it's why I always just utterly refused to get in conflicts/fights back when I was in school, because unlike most, I had an idea as to the possible resulting damage. Always refused to take even a chance of inflicting that on someone, even if that someone was an enemy... and boy did I have a lot of those back then. Besides, that would have been sinking to their frankly pathetic levels, and I just couldnt have that.

But anyway....

Methinks this topic is getting a bit... problematic, kinda sensing that some forum rules boundaries might be being pushed here. Or crossed.

I have known many promising young people who came to ruin from drug abuse. Many of them were bright but troubled at your age, but met with sad outcomes.

Im presenting research. If people dont like it then they dont have to hear it.

Actually no thats not correct. This forum has rules and community standards. This is not an adults only site, we allow minors here. The community standard here is PG 13

I've forgotten how you complain to a moderator about offensive and inappropriate content, can someone remind me, as I want to complain about the content of the OP'S posts on this thread.

New Threads

Top Bottom