• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The hardest day of my life..

Heber Richins

Today is most hardest day of my life. My loving sweet mother, who has supported me all my life esspically with my autism, will be leaving this life very soon. She has fought for her life and beaten sickness after sickness.. Now she can't fight anymore and will pass in a few hours. I love her very much and will miss her dearly..

I love you mom. Life won't be the same without you..
20210731_161802.jpg

I'm so sorry that you're losing your mother, Heber. My heart goes out to you. I was with my mother when she died 3.5 years ago.

God bless you with peace. And hold her close to your heart. Remember the happiness she brought you in life. And tell her you love her with a smile.

I hear you, because I felt that way when my beloved grandad died! Death is so cruel, but, what helps me, is my faith and knowing what happens to us when we die.

For me, knowing that one day, I have the chance of seeing my beloved grandad and grandma again, when they are resurrected, helps me to cope now.

When I did not have my faith at the point of my grandad's death, I could not deal with it at all and could not understand why everyone around me were acting normal; even to the point of my second sister going ahead with her engagement party!

So sorry you are losing your dear mother. I know it's not the same, but even after death she's there in your life still because of all she's been to you. She sounds a wonderful person.

You will be in our prayers, she’s a beautiful lady and I’m sure she loves you very much. I’m Christian and we believe that you will get to see your loved one’s again.

New Threads

Top Bottom