• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Happy Holidays Thread

127276748_2832034390402887_1672888259584243838_o.jpg
This is what I knew, more: tinsel ,character shaped ornaments ,sometimes we had a murdered tree then we had\i still have fake,notice the tree lights this is what we had there were no prelit???bizarre trees.
1970s-uk-christmas-toys-catalogue-brochure-plate-EXRDF3.jpg

The Roman Empire was involved in several wars, and the military was finding it hard to get men to enlist, as they had families at home to take care of. So the emperor dissolved all marriages, and made weddings illegal. He ordered every man to enlist.

St. Valentine was a Catholic priest. He would take couples deep into the forest and marry them in secret. He became a martyr for Christ around the year 270 a.d.

150449339_413698423247717_3906817384209787663_n.jpg

It's just hit me ,Christian churches are having services outside, its exactly like Passover,there's a vicar standing outside the church and a flower covered crucifix and he blesses each car that comes passed, he stands 12 feet away like the blood over the door.

It's just hit me ,Christian churches are having services outside, its exactly like Passover,there's a vicar standing outside the church and a flower covered crucifix and he blesses each car that comes passed, he stands 12 feet away like the blood over the door.
What's a vicar? We must call them something different in America. I've heard that word before. But I don't know what they do.

What's a vicar? We must call them something different in America. I've heard that word before. But I don't know what they do.
Vicar (was! a man who would have pastoral duties in an Anglican church and be married with children) a priest is celibate as is a nun in either Christian sect

New Threads

Top Bottom