• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Happy Holidays Thread

hqdefault.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is usually how my Chanukkah lights are. I own three menorahs, but I am so scared of the skinny candles falling off the Chanukkiah that I usually opt for lining up and lighting 9 big jar candles. The actual menorahs are just displayed to show the holiness of the festival, but because of my fear of fire, I haven't lit them in a few years.

This year I am getting over cancer, so we just used the battery operated one. I guess I am in good company. Fran Drescher once said that growing up in apartments, her mother was so scared of the house burning down that they only ever used the battery operated ones.

menorah-candles-card-40.jpg
What about for next year read the story or watch the story,celebrate instead of imploding, I also recommend watching against all odds :in search of a miracle broadcast by tbn ,presented by journalist Michael Greenspan .

What about for next year read the story or watch the story,celebrate instead of imploding, I also recommend watching against all odds :in search of a miracle broadcast by tbn ,presented by journalist Michael Greenspan .
In Search Of A Miracle on TBN, what is it about???

In Search Of A Miracle on TBN, what is it about???
Stories about very unusual events(miracles) that happened to Israeli jews, (Michael Greenspan isn't orthodox don't think reform either)either in Israel or very close to Israel, you need, to watch (remember autistic people have picture based communication ) you maybe more perceptive than me ,panic is not perceptive,I can't remember if tbn have it on their website or you could buy a DVD.

Stories about very unusual events(miracles) that happened to Israeli jews, (Michael Greenspan isn't orthodox don't think reform either)either in Israel or very close to Israel, you need, to watch (remember autistic people have picture based communication ) you maybe more perceptive than me ,panic is not perceptive,I can't remember if tbn have it on their website or you could buy a DVD.
Maybe Youtube? I really like these types of programs, so I will look for it :)

I'm always surprised when people don't realize this is Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Ben Solo (Kylo Ren)

79673508_1487245438098765_2164130786620473344_n.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom