• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Footwear Question

I generally wear a 8-9 in men's shoes. I don't wear women's shoes. I hate them. I don't have arches in my feet so I have to wear skater shoes that have No arch. Hence I wear VAN's.

Size 44 Euro or 9.5 US.
I wear boots to work but prefer flip flops in summer and runners in winter. Motorcycle boots when I ride.

It's not Completely intentional, as I used to be a chef and wore clogs for years and years and got quite used to them. But I wear and own many pairs of clogs

Dress clogs, casual clogs. Kitchen clogs . It is a little bit an aspie thing, I like simple functional comfortable logical shoes.,laces frustrate me and make me feel constrained.

But for the record, I can totally pull them off with out it looking to weird
, not everyone can - lol

UK 7 and I'm usually wearing some kind of high quality leather or faux leather boots - I can't stand the way cheaper shoes rub and make my feet sore. I seem to be wearing my Frye boots all the time lately!

I used to wear a size 7 and after I took my nursing job and wore running shoes my feet thought it was a free-for-all and just took off running. I wear a sz 9 now! (You let your feet have an extra inch and they take a mile.) Things sure do go downhill after 30. Wait, I keep forgetting I'm 29 and holding (infinity). :)

Birkenstocks year round when I'm not at work, Arizonas in the summer, Bostons in the winter.

My shoe size is 12, I tend to wear Timberland or Rockport Boots however I usually wear my Darth Vader Slippers when I am walking around my home.

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1414415709.213736.jpg
It's a number 7,5 UK

Ok i wear a 8 1/2 to a 9 depending on the shoe......but i prefer DC womens slip ons.

Attachments

• 1414420412624.jpg
    1414420412624.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 123
Barefoot, because it fits the best and most comfortably. I don't like many things on my feet, my toes always feel squished, and not even the "wide" setting is comfortable sometimes. My feet are about 9.5" long, so whatever size that translates in to. Shoe sizes are more fickle than women's jean sizes!

I prefer to be barefoot, especially outdoors, but I have to wear protective boots for work. Away from work I wear soft leather slip ons unless I'm going somewhere 'posh'. I have extra wide feet so I can rescue people from quicksand.

I wear socks around my house, and only put on shoes to go out somewhere. I wear size 7 shoes. I recently got two new pairs of high top sneakers. I've never worn high tops before but I thought they would be more comfortable than regular sneakers that feel too low on my heels. Plus, I think they look cool. My old sneakers were regular Converse ones and I liked them, even though the heels were slightly uncomfortable. I wore them for five years so I thought I'd try something new this time. :)
I usually wear plain black flats to church, but sometimes I wear these colorful flowered flats I got when I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding years ago (which were the only good part of the outfit; the dress was horrendous), depending on what skirt I wear.

New Threads

Top Bottom