• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1660217938472.jpeg
oh yeah, now it’s done.

Is this where you live? It's so beautiful!!!
I could live there, I've got a couple of room at the end of the same way.

I've been raised there, definitely not an aspie-friendly place, unless you wake up at 5.00, leave the town and doesn't come back before 22.00.

I love that place, my sweetest memories come from there, but it became a tourist trap

I could live there, I've got a couple of room at the end of the same way.

I've been raised there, definitely not an aspie-friendly place, unless you wake up at 5.00, leave the town and doesn't come back before 22.00.

I love that place, my sweetest memories come from there, but it became a tourist trap

I kinda feel bad about my remix now.

if we’re trusting google translate:
Mi sento male per il mio remix ora

I kinda feel bad about my remix now.

if we’re trusting google translate:
Mi sento male per il mio remix ora
Ti chiedo scusa se rispondo in Italiano, sono al lavoro e non sono in condizioni di pensare in inglese.

Non vedo perché tu debba sentirti in colpa, non mi pare di aver visto niente di offensivo

Ti chiedo scusa se rispondo in Italiano, sono al lavoro e non sono in condizioni di pensare in inglese.

Non vedo perché tu debba sentirti in colpa, non mi pare di aver visto niente di offensivo

You described it as a nostalgic place. I made it very grim.
——
L'hai descritto come un luogo nostalgico. L'ho reso molto cupo.

You described it as a nostalgic place. I made it very grim.
——
L'hai descritto come un luogo nostalgico. L'ho reso molto cupo.
I should start having some English lesson again, I think I need them to express me better.

That's really far away from being grim, it's a place full of life, everyone knows everyone, the square is full of people talking, every house was restored and lots of doors were drawn with naive scenes by an artist, the tourism is the first thing, especially in summer and when there's a fair of some sort (even every week some months)

But it's just too much for my desire of sociality.

I wanna remember a 13 old me, unloading and selling charcoal in the main square, or loading manure for someone needing it for the orchard or the roses and I want to remember our dog running through the red bricks road (how they dare to remove it), bringing me food and or tobacco in the forest.

That's really far away from being grim, it's a place full of life, everyone knows everyone, the square is full of people talking, every house was restored and lots of doors were drawn with naive scenes by an artist, the tourism is the first thing, especially in summer and when there's a fair of some sort (even every week some months)
@Billthecat, it seems like you’re quite proficient with English – you described it very well. I think I am the one who is not explaining myself well.

You describe the place full of life and memories and I turned it into this…
1660278279815.jpeg

I am the one who made it grim.

I was just feeling a little badly that with the art, I turned a very lively place into a deathly one.

@Billthecat, it seems like you’re quite proficient with English – you described it very well. I think I am the one who is not explaining myself well.

You describe the place full of life and memories and I turned it into this…
View attachment 83584
I am the one who made it grim.

I was just feeling a little badly that with the art, I turned a very lively place into a deathly one.
Voglio permettermi di insegnanti una frase che mi diceva la stessa persona che mi ha cresciuto in quel vicoletto.

Non c'è peccato senza malizia

Se vuoi che io accetti le tue scuse sarò lieto di farlo, ma non hai proprio niente da farti perdonare

Non c'è peccato senza malizia
Yes, okay… and it is just playing around with art, afterall. So, I will rescind the apology… what will remain is full respect for the history and memories that you described for us.

@Luca, I remixed your idea of combining photo with drawings and also, it’s nice to have spectators here!

@Misery, tell me to stop it with Sophie if I should. I kind of love her, but I don’t know if it’s annoying that I keep remixing her again and again.

1660288424561.jpeg

tell me to stop it with Sophie if I should. I kind of love her, but I don’t know if it’s annoying that I keep remixing her again and again.

It's totally fine by me.

Things I make aint designed to be put under some sort of lock & key and protected by armed guards or something. If someone is enjoying whatever it is, that's the whole bloody point, is how I see it.

There was something else I was gonna say here but I just woke up and havent fully had my caffeine. I cannot word yet.

Simplest “remix” ever, but I do think this one looks pretty cool in black and white.

Attachments

• 1660291740000.jpeg
    1660291740000.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 1660291797553.jpeg
    1660291797553.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35

New Threads

Top Bottom