• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tapatalk Alerts

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Hey Brent

Not too sure if you're able to do anything about it, but just letting you know that my device seems to no longer receive any kind of alerts, from tapatalk, whenever I get new alerts and messages, on AC. Not sure if anyone else has run in to this issue.

Hello,

I use tapatalk with my phone and it used to make a sound notification every time there was an alert related to AC but now it only makes a sound for the first alert. So when I get one alert and miss it or dismiss it, it won't tell me when I get a second or third alert, which is a bit annoying. I also thought that it might be a good idea to be able to change the sound that the alert makes, right now for my phone it is the same sound as every other alert.

Thanks.

Hey Brent

Updated the app to the latest version, but unfortunately, it's still not sending any alerts.

New Threads

Top Bottom