• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Supermassive Black Hole

LadyS

One eye permanently raised it seems...
V.I.P Member
The Black hole in the heart of our galaxy, Sagittarius A, has been imaged for the first time. Pretty cool. So now I can finally see where all my missing socks went...

Anyone else care to comment..?

SmartSelect_20220512-090752_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20220512-090801_Instagram.jpg

I see a huge glazed donut.

Maybe it was left for us to follow, like a trail, by some ancient civilization accross the galaxy. We should launch an expedition at once and include several tons of the best donuts earth has to offer, in suspended animation.

;)

I see a huge glazed donut.

Maybe it was left for us to follow, like a trail, by some ancient civilization accross the galaxy. We should launch an expedition at once and include several tons of the best donuts earth has to offer, in suspended animation.

;)

You might be on to something...
SmartSelect_20220512-102028_Chrome.jpg

I was thrilled! I love space/astronomy and I think we've been waiting somewhat impatiently for it since M87. This is awesome. Hawking would have loved it.

Our Cosmos if far more strange and interesting than the childish tales in many religious texts.

^ Ah, a double edged statement: Acknowledging the wonderment of the cosmos while including a backhanded comment about religions at the same time.

Last edited:
Lots of theories on black holes. My guess it's the universe trash man. Keeps things from getting too crowded.

Also anyone notice how close our eyes resemble a black holes?

Lots of theories on black holes. My guess it's the universe trash man. Keeps things from getting too crowded.

Also anyone notice how close our eyes resemble a black hole?

New Threads

Top Bottom