• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Super Emotional?

I am unable to ignore them. That's the problem
You are trapped. I remember that feeling all too well. I don't know what country you live in or what the laws are but where I grew up I had to wait til I was 16, it was worth the wait.

I could have gone to Welfare after age 12 but who in hell would want that. At 16 I was allowed to get a job and live my own life, that mattered to me more than anything else.

In my first job the people I worked with were really lovely and they looked after me like you wouldn't believe, far better than my own family.

Never give up hope, life really does get better.

I don't know what country you live in or what the laws are but where I grew up I had to wait til I was 16, it was worth the wait.
I am in Pakistan. Very bad here, overinflation. No welfare here. I don't know any legal limit on jobs, so its decided by the job giver, so 18?

I don’t think I can tell you because everyone will have something different that works for them. But I can say some ideas.

Building self-confidence. When you’re feeling good about yourself, you will act in ways that you can be proud of and then it is easier to ignore what others say.

it is important to listen to trusted adults in your life, but outside of that, it’s OK to realize that some people will be wrong. You can ignore them because they are wrong. Like if someone is making fun of you or being cruel, that is wrong and it doesn’t mean what they’re saying is true.

Get second opinions on things. Like maybe here for example. When you can’t ignore some thing or you have been hurt by it, it can be helpful to tell others. Especially if you can talk to people that you trust and friends.

Sometimes writing things down in a private place, like a journal, can also help because it gets difficult feelings out of your head, which makes them less powerful.

I’ll keep thinking. You are asking important questions.

it is important to listen to trusted adults in your life, but outside of that, it’s OK to realize that some people will be wrong.
I told you she was a clever lady. Just try to find ways in which you can be yourself and search for friends that allow you to be yourself. Oh Yes, I know that's one hell of a lot harder than it sounds, been there done that, but I'm pretty confident that you'll work it out.

The way you have spoken to people on this forum is outstanding for a kid your age, some of the people here thought they were talking to an adult. So don't lose heart, I think you're a good kid and that you'll find your own way soon enough.

I don’t think I can tell you because everyone will have something different that works for them. But I can say some ideas.

Building self-confidence. When you’re feeling good about yourself, you will act in ways that you can be proud of and then it is easier to ignore what others say.

it is important to listen to trusted adults in your life, but outside of that, it’s OK to realize that some people will be wrong. You can ignore them because they are wrong. Like if someone is making fun of you or being cruel, that is wrong and it doesn’t mean what they’re saying is true.

Get second opinions on things. Like maybe here for example. When you can’t ignore some thing or you have been hurt by it, it can be helpful to tell others. Especially if you can talk to people that you trust and friends.

Sometimes writing things down in a private place, like a journal, can also help because it gets difficult feelings out of your head, which makes them less powerful.

I’ll keep thinking. You are asking important questions.
Yeah right now, I was watching Youtube, and the person talking in the video disagreed about my view on raytracing, it makes things too realistic. I looked outside at the plants in the cloudy-rainy weather and then imagined some plants over the doors and a while later, I had associated the outside cloudy plants with bad and the fake plants I imagined with good. I also planned writing in a journal like you said but didn't. So I have to make a bad memory relation then a another good memory to make me happy. Then my mom came and said "Why didn't you eat breakfast?!" and ruined all other memories but the effects went away?

No, I am not healthy, I have been told again and again about what I do, I don't talk and others find it weird, I am a bit analytical and many other things, this falls into autism,, I see again and again.
Autism isn't a mental illness. It's just another way that the nervous system is wired. It's not a disease. Autistic people don't have symptoms. They're just personality traits. Personally, I find aspies more fun to hang out with. We're like this secret club of super geniuses.

You're perfectly alright, I promise you. Being a teenager is hard. But it can be fun too. You're just at the beginning of adolescence.

It's normal for aspies to be shy and reserved. It's also normal for them to get goofy and talkative with those few people that really get you. It's normal to struggle in class, even if you do really well on standardized tests.

You're perfectly okay. And you know what? Some scientists are starting to report that up to 40% of people might be somewhere on the Autism Spectrum.

I promise you're a normal kid.

When you start to dwell on stuff, ask if you can ride your bike. Go out and try to ride fast and learn to do little jumps. It's so fun. I was skateboarding at your age too. I never could do skateboard tricks, but I could cruise around the neighborhood pretty darn well. That was heaps of fun.

You'll be alright. You are literally at the very beginning of the funnest years of your life. You don't see it now, but it's going to be amazing.

Last edited:
Autism isn't a mental illness. It's just another way that the nervous system is wired. It's not a disease. Autistic people don't have symptoms. They're just personality traits. Personally, I find aspies more fun to hang out with. We're like this secret club of super geniuses.

You're perfectly alright, I promise you. Being a teenager is hard. But it can be fun too. You're just at the beginning of adolescence.

It's normal for aspies to be shy and reserved. It's also normal for them to get goofy and talkative with those few people that really get you. It's normal to struggle in class, even if you do really well on standardized tests.

You're perfectly okay. And you know what? Some scientists are starting to report that up to 40% of people might be somewhere on the Autism Spectrum.

I promise you're a normal kid.

When you start to dwell on stuff, ask if you can ride your bike. Go out and try to ride fast and learn to do little jumps. It's so fun. I was skateboarding at your age too. I never could do skateboard tricks, but I could cruise around the neighborhood pretty darn well. That was heaps of fun.

You'll be alright. You are literally at the very beginning of the funnest years of your life. You don't see it now, but it's going to be amazing.
I do like socializing, but I used sign language, or I didn't want to talk, I talk a lot at home with my mom. And I also can't balance a bike.

I do like socializing, but I used sign language, or I didn't want to talk, I talk a lot at home with my mom. And I also can't balance a bike.
That's okay. Then find something fun that's more your style. I like talking to my mom too. That's not a bad thing. Good thing there's texting. You can sign language or text nowadays. Back in the day, there was only sign language, or little notepads.

I wish I knew how to sign. That's always been a big goal of mine to learn. I think sign language is really cool.

That's okay. Then find something fun that's more your style. I like talking to my mom too. That's not a bad thing. Good thing there's texting. You can sign language or text nowadays. Back in the day, there was only sign language, or little notepads.

I wish I knew how to sign. That's always been a big goal of mine to learn. I think sign language is really cool.
Not really sign language, me just building off of nodding. I already do things that fit my style, recently, I was making something similar to CSS Zen Garden. Making things is my style, I just need to kill my bad emotions

It's about 2 am where I am. I'll talk to you more tomorrow. I think you're a neat kid. I want to hear more about your zen garden. It sounds interesting.

PS I am in the USA, and one of my best friends is from Pakistan, my mother in law is Persian, and my neighbors are from Afghanistan. Oh yeah! And one of my best friends lives in Kazakhstan. I also have friends in Israel and Iraq. Welcome to the forums.

Last edited:
The orignal zen garden was a project about a website changing themes, alot of themes.

Here are some pictures (tell me if you want more):
1679044892584.png

1679044837177.png

I just need to kill my bad emotions
You may not be able to kill them. Bad emotions are a part of life and we can’t avoid them. But, we can keep trying and learning how to manage them so they don’t take over and they don’t overwhelm us.

Remember, even though there are bad emotions, there will be other ones too. We are all a big mix of many different emotions at different times.

Keep working on and talking about these bad emotions with us, as getting them out is a helpful way to understand them and keep them from taking over.

I agree with @Yeshuasdaughter that you sound like a really cool person and you have a great and introspective way about thinking about your experience in the world.

@tripleU you build websites? That's very impressive. You could do many things with these skills.

Is there a certain movie, show, or book that you find especially cool? Maybe consider making a website dedicated to how awesome the characters are.

Which province of Pakistan do you live in? Please don't reveal exactly where you live. I am fascinated with the culture, history, and geography of the Indian Subcontinent. You live in a place where, to me, is one of the most interesting on earth.

Last edited:
@tripleU you build websites? That's very impressive. You could do many things with these skills.

Is there a certain movie, show, or book that you find especially cool? Maybe consider making a website dedicated to how awesome the characters are.

Which province of Pakistan do you live in? Please don't reveal exactly where you live. I am fascinated with the culture, history, and geography of the Indian Subcontinent. You live in a place where, to me, is one of the most interesting on earth.
No, I don't watch any movie, book or show. I would maybe watch some YouTube or play games but rarely. I don't only build websites but apps too, and games but those games will fry both of our computers. I also do some ultra-realistic ray traced stuff in blender like this
Windo.png

And for the culture stuff, I am not interested but for the lingual stuff, I am super interested. Firstly I find Latin and Urdu similar. The words Tu in both languages meaning thou/you. Use Italian pronunciations for the rest of this but e can also make the sound of the word a in English and the e in below. I will use e for these two sounds and é and ē for the orignal sounds it makes. The words gevan for young (man) and giovone in Italian. But if you look in Sanskrit, which is like our version of Latin the word for young (man) is iuvenis and in Sanskrit it is juven. The word thye/your is Téa in Latin and Téra in Urdu. Four is quattro in Italian and ccar (char) in Urdu. How are the sounds simillar, if You observe languages, you will see that a ch (k) sounds gets corrupted to s then c (ch), Which would prove this. All question words start with a Q sound in both languages. We use A/I for male and female, while Latin and Italian uses O/A for that. So if you switch it, it sounds more like Italian/Latin. There is a lot more.

And for the provinces part, I am in Punjab (Penggab). Don't compare provinces, compare cities, they feel more like provinces. So I am in the Lahore (Lahór) Province. So Gulberg is not an area, it is like a city. Geography-wise it is hell here, rarely rains, it rained yesterday as I said in the General Chat on this site. No one knows good architectural design and city design. Parks are boring flat grounds except the British built ones. Arabs invaded us and forced us to write this Alphabetical Language in an Abjad.

You may not be able to kill them. Bad emotions are a part of life and we can’t avoid them. But, we can keep trying and learning how to manage them so they don’t take over and they don’t overwhelm us.

Remember, even though there are bad emotions, there will be other ones too. We are all a big mix of many different emotions at different times.

Keep working on and talking about these bad emotions with us, as getting them out is a helpful way to understand them and keep them from taking over.

I agree with @Yeshuasdaughter that you sound like a really cool person and you have a great and introspective way about thinking about your experience in the world.
I was able to forget bad as a kid but not now?

New Threads

Top Bottom