• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Subscribers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris

Finally got round to making this section for you guys, enjoy. :)

If you can think of any other perks you'd like, just let me know (within reason). :p

Woohoo! So, any rules as to what we can/can't do within this area or is it an anything-goes?   B)

Edit: BTW I can't see the last post info even though I'm logged in. Bug?

Lol, yeah I think it's fair to say anything goes in here.

Not a bug, I wanted everyone to be able to see that the forum exists, but only for subscribers and mods etc to be able to use it. I didn't get round to creating a seperate subscriber permission mask yet, so for now it'll just say protected forum. :p Ignore it for the time being. :)

Cool, thanks.

As for perks, how about being able to have like a custom user title that appears above our avatar? Can you do that in IPB? Oh and if our username colour was green and bold to show we are subscribers would be cool.

Yeah that can be done in IPB. :) And i'll work on making usernames display the correct formatting too. This is probably all gonna be happening tomorrow now though, was meant to get off the comp 10 mins ago. :p

Hiyaa!

Chris, you no longer look ginger on your photo, but now I do.. :(

Hmm. We need a non ginger photo. Not that there's anything wrong with ginger. We're just..brown haired people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom