• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

If you really want to understand the limits of mathematics, see Kurt Godel. he died starving himself to death, that's where his logic took him. If he could not find the answer, who are we. Him and Einstein were good friends would like to have been with them as they walked home from work. See Spinoza, his phlosophy may interest you.

Last edited:
Doesn't your government health agency continue to track infection rates? You could always read one of the US newspapers for the information you seek.

Health care is a provincial responsibility, reported only onca week, why I stopped adding daily readings. PeeL region where I live still maintains a web site pretty static, use median not means. To me Covid is no longer an issue,
when the local news and government lose interest so do I.

There is still substantial media reporting on Covid in the US. I think most people have grown bored with it. Even though we all know covid and its various mutations are circulating everywhere and becoming ever increasingly transmittable, most folks tend to ignore it unless they are vulnerable to it, such as elderly, diabetic, obese, smokers, etc. Those people continue to wear masks, social distance and protect themselves the best they can.

All I get here is media hype how we are in the 7th wave, with no supporting evidence.

Last edited:
The median age for being hospitalized with Covid in Peel region, where I live has increased to 70 years. was 68 a year ago.

Interesting results finally put together chart on temperature o to see what was going on with a few anomalist readings. I guess I have the covid gene combined with three inoculation's my immune system quickly resolves the infection, Wife appears to be immune.

Attachments

• Ron Temperature.pdf
    244.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
One of my friends wants me to get a fourth vaccine, worried about my health I sent him the statistical evidence why I'm hesitant colour coded now for ease another bout of transverse myelitis scares the crap out of me. I look like I've already contracted Covid three times over the last year. my wife seems immune.
And yes, vaccines work, I must have the gene not surprised I have AB blood type upside my body fights it off quickly.

My buddy does not have my background in statistics. See dec 7,2022. most telling on blood pressure chart.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    244.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    251.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
There's a link I used for stats right through the pandemic, I never trust my government to provide accurate figures and I trust Rupert Murdoch even less.

I was only interested in this from a sociology perspective, I had no personal concern about the virus. Never got tested, never got vaccinated, not for political reasons but because I don't like doctors.

One of my friends wants me to get a fourth vaccine, worried about my health I sent him the statistical evidence why I'm hesitant colour coded now for ease another bout of transverse myelitis scares the crap out of me. I look like I've already contracted Covid three times over the last year. my wife seems immune.
And yes, vaccines work, I must have the gene not surprised I have AB blood type upside my body fights it off quickly.

My buddy does not have my background in statistics. See dec 7,2022. most telling on blood pressure chart.
Be careful. It appears that with COVID infection, injury to the innate immune system is cumulative.

There's a link I used for stats right through the pandemic, I never trust my government to provide accurate figures and I trust Rupert Murdoch even less.

I was only interested in this from a sociology perspective, I had no personal concern about the virus. Never got tested, never got vaccinated, not for political reasons but because I don't like doctors.
I can see your distrust in doctor's decisions they make can affect your health in ways they cannot anticipate. I gabapentin was given, in the hospital kicking the bed. the family doctor and a neurologist thought it was for pain so, there was no pain. so much for talking to each other had to figure out for myself this was causing my left leg to lose muscle mass. Not impressed.

I have no interest in taking one vaccine after another. Had a flu shot just prior to my retirement missed three days of works the fourth day was my retirement lunch. My body does not like vaccines. AB blood type is too rare for most researchers to include in their studies, even rarer for having inherited it from both parents.

Based on what I've seen so far, a good chunk of the population is immune to covid, not an equal opportunity virus, it does not care about political correctness.

Last edited:
I don't want to take constant vaccinations, either. However, my sister-in-law spent 4 days in a Florida hospital last month due to shingles. She called me from the hospital and begged me and her brother/my husband to get the new shingles vax because of the ordeal she has been through. We've gotten the first shot and will get the second and final one in another month or so.

I declined the annual flu shot because they always make me feel really bad for several days and I haven't had flu in about 30 years. (Social distancing and handwashing help during flu season). I haven't decided yet whether to get a pneumonia shot. I will get the new Covid booster before I travel to Utah next month. No reason to get a monkeypox vax in my case.

I've only gotten two flu shots over the years the first one on a Saturday a sick for Monday to Wednesday that week my retirement was that Friday, I Thought it was covid and I may have infected the whole restaurant my retirement lunch was held at on Thursday. Took me a while to trace it back to the flu shot. The second shot I took to alleviate my fear of the covid shot, no adverse effect and I would take the covid shot, the third shot hurt for a week, no more shots of any sort for me 50 years ago I got transverse myelitis, my brother who has an eidetic memory reminded me I had the polio shot on Friday was in the hospital on Monday as a paraplegic, me and vaccines do not get along. there is very little research on how blood type effects your immune system. AB on both sides of my family also rh positive all bases covered so the immune system overreacts when a foreign agent in injected.

My deceased brother and I shared blood type, when we sighed off for organ transplant the recipient list was less than 3 digits. I believe 67, almost 66 as I had my stroke a few months later.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can track the progress to get more accurate data coming out of the UK. I read something today that 47% of new Covid infections are from...people who have been vaccinated. That figure is misleading, however, because it apparently includes people who have only had the first jab and therefore have not yet gotten both jabs and had the time elapse to be considered fully vaccinated. Data should come out though to determine how many of those 47% were truly fully vaccinated.

How many here think that the only effective solution is that every human above age 12 on the planet be vaccinated with the new mRNA vaccines and forcibly so if need be? I should start a poll. I've been curious about this.
That sounds pretty tyrannical.

Nobel prize in medicine, just won by guy who did research on how Neanderthal genome affects our genome. Including covid

New Threads

Top Bottom