• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

trying to vaccinate every one is what is causing the confusion, would make more sense to do prior testing who carries the geneto make an informed choice to get vaccinated. I got vaccinated three times and I still cannot leave the house, have guests over or go to a restaurant. This is nuts. Each time I get a vaccine I have worry about having a adverse reaction one bout of transverse myelitis from the polio vaccine 50 years ago is enough for me.

Things are getting better, still looks like April before it ends.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    265.9 KB · Views: 87
  • York Cases.pdf
    263 KB · Views: 89
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    219.2 KB · Views: 92
  • ontario cases.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    270.5 KB · Views: 89
Still going in the right direction.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    266.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    268.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    219.8 KB · Views: 85
  • York Cases.pdf
    264.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    272.2 KB · Views: 80
I spoke to a support worker that I try to have a face covering on, but as I get very anxious sometimes and wearing it contributes to me being anxious, I remove it sometimes, raising complications for shops etc. I said to my support worker therefore that I notified my GP.

Also I get sore skin sometimes on my face which my GP prescribes ointments for, the mask irritates this further when I have it and the string on the mask leaves parts of my ears red and sore

Someone who tested positive after being here for 3 days said it was quite mild. Like a short cold. Their partner got it too, and for them it was more severe, like the flu. They were unhealthy (& poor diet of mostly junk food) prior to getting Covid.

I waited, stayed home for a week, but all that happened for me was a slight sore throat & some fatigue.

That was over a month ago.

edited to add that I have had both shots and the booster.

Last edited:
W may have caught Covid, weird blood pressure drop on my control chart. wife had sudden drop in 02 level same day. I had my hair cut just prior by my cousin a hair dresser in a small town a hours drive away, out in the country. If this is as severe as it gets, nothing to worry about.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    207 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Omicron is still spreading but it`s mild and it looks like it doesn`t cause any major problems.
It seems obvious now that people whose metabolisms are unhealthy and/or over-weight are vulnerable to getting hit harder, even by the Omicron variant.

Last edited:
Things improving rapidly.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    267.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 70
  • York Cases.pdf
    264.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    220.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 64
Also I get sore skin sometimes on my face which my GP prescribes ointments for, the mask irritates this further when I have it and the string on the mask leaves parts of my ears red and sore

And I don't like taking off a mask completely, I try to even so the string hurts, to have it on my chin, say in a library or cafe for example as I don't like placing it on a potentially non disinfected surface or in my pocket which isn't dissinfected.

soap and water kill viruses quickly so if you wash you clothes, your as far as your pocket is concerned, this is a common mistake viruses are not bacteria. disinfecting is more geared toward bacteria. A virus do not like even moderately high temperatures. I agree with you about the mask very uncomfortable, my face
was slightly effected by my stroke on left side.

soap and water kill viruses quickly so if you wash you clothes, your as far as your pocket is concerned, this is a common mistake viruses are not bacteria. disinfecting is more geared toward bacteria. A virus do not like even moderately high temperatures. I agree with you about the mask very uncomfortable, my face
was slightly effected by my stroke on left side.

Sorry to hear that. My Dad sadly suffered a stroke.

I'm doing pretty good, lost a bit of feeling on left side as one nerve seems un-hooked in my brain takes a while to re-hook up. I hope you dad is OK.

I'm doing pretty good, lost a bit of feeling on left side as one nerve seems un-hooked in my brain takes a while to re-hook up. I hope you dad is OK.

12/13 years ago, my Dad sadly had a stroke. It was major one I believe. Wh n he talked he couldn't be understood and he had involuntary movements.

Mine was a decent size they pulled it out with catheter through my groin to my brain. few minutes via a CT scan. Read all the posters on the procedure while it was being performed. I can read very quickly. emergency room doctor thought too much time had gone by for the clot breakup drug. Method considered the gold standard.
Sorry about your dad.

Last edited:
my best friend, similar education to mine pointed me in the right direction on Covid two years ago
as a lark, me being a Aspie he miscalculated. I grabbed it by both horns. now he is furiously checking his genome for any genes that match the latest. studies on what is causing Covid. he tried to falsify my statistics, having no back ground in this area. interesting debates.

I was, my on the bike yesterday my wife off hand told me there was a news item on Denmark, COVID had blown up their in the last few days, I followed up all the Nordic nations have the same pattern. The highest rate yet. follow the abnormalities. this is not over yet. Manitoba has a large peak in the last few days bigger than Canada in general. They have a significant Norwegian diaspora population. connect the dots. this is not an equal opportunity virus. follow the snps.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom