• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

Still going in right direction, Just waiting for April.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    272.4 KB · Views: 81
  • ontario cases.pdf
    273 KB · Views: 82
  • York Cases.pdf
    269.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    221.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    277.7 KB · Views: 97
Things Really looking up , One more month of this.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    273.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    279.2 KB · Views: 71
Slowly creeping to the end. Still on track for late April.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    275.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    276.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    222.6 KB · Views: 84
  • York Cases.pdf
    272.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    280.6 KB · Views: 65
Slight blip due to mask mandate removed a few days ago.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    277.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    278.1 KB · Views: 73
  • York Cases.pdf
    272.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    222.8 KB · Views: 64
Hello Ronald, I thought you might be interested in the current stats from my part of the world. Here in Western Australia, we had really hard border closures and quarantine requirements and with those, managed not to have community transmission of COVID for two years - every time a case escaped from quarantine leaks etc, we jumped on it with snap lockdowns, region locking and contact tracing.

This meant life went on pretty normally in our state, aside from social distancing and some other precautions, and having few interstate or overseas visitors. We spent very little time locked down and most of the time working as normal, and no health disruptions. No recession here. We only opened our borders again very recently, when our 16+ population was 95% double vaccinated and everyone who wanted a booster shot had had one.

Community transmission then set in two months back and we are currently approaching our predicted caseload peak.
We are having a very soft landing compared to other places - very few hospitalisations / ICU cases, very few deaths. We also didn't get an exponential curve once we hit community transmission, but a series of plateaus.

116,423 Coronavirus Cases and 42,988 Active in WA - COVID Live

Very interesting watching the numbers here at the moment. The site updates daily. The 7 deaths reported for today actually weren't all from today, it was just one and the others were historical ones they wanted to add into the tally that for some reason didn't get tallied when they happened.

Just a really good contrast to what happens when you got community transmission in places pre-vaccine, or in populations with a lower vaccination rate. Between vaccination and mandatory indoor mask wearing in public places since we got community transmission, it's really held spread and serious illness at bay.

I have been following that there is a genetic basis for who gets infected. Carriers of a gene inherited from Neanderthals. So far I have seen nothing to falsify this hypothesis. If you are not a carrier of this gene a vaccine would not have been required. Basically if this had been tested for, could of would of. 20/ 20 hindsight. Our Premier followed the science I'm just happy my quality engineering training still works. A picture speaks a thousand words or a least a graph does.

Last edited:
First and second Apex readings in Toronto, are interesting sort of tell the story of Covid. At least in the City of Toronto our largest city.
If you share genes do not get together, without masks, or not be vaccinated.
Easter is coming up, one last kick at the cat for the virus. (Sorry cat lovers).

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    277.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Ramadan and Easter, coming up, things may get a bit rough looking at previous history.

Attachments

• Toronto Cases.pdf
    278.3 KB · Views: 83
  • ontario cases.pdf
    277.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 72
  • York Cases.pdf
    274 KB · Views: 73
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    281 KB · Views: 61
Z-table for one person, no one wants to get sick or die this late in the game.

Attachments

• Death Rate Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Ontario Z-table.pdf
    171.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 59
  • Toronto Z-table.pdf
    170.4 KB · Views: 64
  • York Cases Z-table.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 65
Ramadan starts to day, last time this got together with Easter we had the apex so things should get interesting in the next few weeks. Mainly in peel region hopefully the high vaccinate rates should mitigate the cases. See run building will it break tomorrow. that will give a clue to where we are going with Covid. Keep in mind the Goverment and the media both have ulterior motives in how they see what is going on, I do not Being an Aspie it's all about accuracy and being as truthful as possible.

Attachments

• Peel Cases.pdf
    227 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
So much for the hype about the 6th wave, Ramadan has been a wash so far just have to get through Easter now.

Attachments

• ontario cases.pdf
    281.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    280.7 KB · Views: 71
  • York Cases.pdf
    277.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    227.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Ontario Death.pdf
    284.1 KB · Views: 57
A recent study of US covid deaths indicates that 30 to 40% of those who died, were diabetic. Hmmmmm....

I was out today and everyone has completely forgotten about covid. No mask, no restrictions or plastic dividers in the stores, nothing. Everyone I saw was living normally. And nothing in the newpapers about it, it's all about Ukraine now. It's strange in a way, I'm so used to the masks and all the restrictions. But it's great that it's over of course.

That sounds like a dream.

We still have to get through Easter, the lull before the storm. Even the outliers fails have normalized, good sign.

I have been correct so far I Have just the right mix of education Chemical engineering, Micro biology and quality engineering. and no reputation tp protect to stick my neck out.

I'm not conservative or religious, my love is science. I'll leave the refuting to accredited scientist's
I'm not qualified.

New Threads

Top Bottom