• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

All I did was put a consecutive list of data collected daily compare it to a perfect bell curve and any deviations from perfect fit registered as a failure .3 sigma is a 2 % deviation 5 sigma is 1 part per million failure.

I don't know what that means to the people in the Peel region vs. the people who do not live in the Peel region.

The largest minority of the population of Peel region at least in Brampton is East Indian. Peel region is two cities joined at the hip The second city is Mississauga. at the beginning of covid Brampton had double the rate of covid of Mississauga Why did nobody talk about this. Biggest natural experiment I have ever seen. Vaccines work equalized the situation as East Indians got themselves vaccinated. The first apex really tells the story. Easter and east Indian celebration overlapping. Ton of info if you know what you're looking at. Either way I do not like just sitting on it. I'm no scientist just a disseminator.

Last edited:
So your analysis revealed two things: 1) that people of East Indian origin contracted Covid at double the rate of non-East Indian people of the same area. 2) East Indian people who got vaccinated then contracted Covid at a reduced rate bringing the vaccinated contraction rates to the same as non-East Indian people from that same region.

East Indians correlate with having the having cross bred with neanderthal 10, 000 years ago Covid is caused by a genetic link to the neanderthal population. actually, people of European extraction also carry the genetic predisposition to getting infected. Only 15% of the general population using 20/20 hindsight need to get vaccinated. The source of all the protests and rancor. the gap between the two cities started closing confusing me until I spoke to an Indian lady my physiotherapist, she reminded me the east Indian population is three distinct populations that do not mix, Hindu, Muslim, and Sikh. The Muslims prefer living in Mississauga and they are not big on vaccines. I told her my hypothesis was dumb red neck white people. This data is fascinating I see some patterns but miss many others the 5 sigma one really stunned me. Two major waves causing two apexes. Both waves are bell curves fractal pattern.

Last edited:
I would love to have someone who is an expert on statistics and pattern analysis look at this data. the data is very good from a very reputable source the health department of Ontario. Could generate a good academic paper for somebody has ran. Either way this special interest has ran its course for me, My conclusion covid caused my stroke,
back too physics. I like real life puzzles this one is finished for me someone else take the baton.

Last edited:
Debating whether to spend time on this applying a statistical test on this using Benfort's. law to validate the data.
but no reason to doubt as it came from the Ontario government day by day.

"If your experiment needs statistics, then you ought to have done a better experiment." -- Ernest Rutherford (1st Baron Rutherford of Nelson) (1871- 1937) English physicist, born in New Zealand. Nobel prize for chemistry 1908

"If your experiment needs statistics, then you ought to have done a better experiment." -- Ernest Rutherford (1st Baron Rutherford of Nelson) (1871- 1937) English physicist, born in New Zealand. Nobel prize for chemistry 1908
What do you think Schrödinger's equation is? It is a statistical probabilistic wave function for electron orbitals. There is a lot of stats in applied physics that go beyond Rutherford's crude knowledge.

Something interesting happened here the other day, the Institute of Public Health had an article in the newspapers where they explained that covid has been downgraded and it is no longer considered to be dangerous. It's now classified as the same threat level as the common flu that we have every year and all covid restrictions have been lifted. So that sounds like good news.

I'm just waiting for the next few months covid is still dangerous to specific populations, who under the right conditions much like the flu it will cause death. My stats say 15 % of the general population. IF your east Indian It could be as high 80%. At one point here in Brampton it killed complete families before vaccines. The virus is not politically correct or fair. Like I said before Peel region is unique if you want to know what is happening keep an eye here.

What do you think Schrödinger's equation is? It is a statistical probabilistic wave function for electron orbitals. There is a lot of stats in applied physics that go beyond Rutherford's crude knowledge.
Don't ask me; ask Rutherford instead.

Just tested positive for three days in a row 3rd day Christmas oxygen level went down to 90% on first day had temperature on and off for a couple of days as my immune system battled the virus. otherwise, I feel pretty good a really weird flu. Got ambiguous, test this morning. few more days before I can get kids over to celebrate Christmas with them.

Last edited:
Peel region picked up 5 additional cases since the previous 2-week interval. So the sky is not falling in I Got no vaccine caught the virus a couple of days before Christmas, no issue with vaccines just my immune system does not like vaccines, this is the downside of having inherited AB rhesus positive blood from both parents. a very small part of the population extremely rare.

I use statistics to try and determine how Covid is effecting the population. I made an interesting observation today, Victoria day a long weekend showed a sudden drop on the range chart for Ontario. But no effect in Ontario's largest city Toronto, but a large drop in Peel region, interesting they both were considered hot areas. So I would have expected a drop in Toronto due to greater vaccines. This did not happen it appears getting vaccinated is not the important factor but rather whom gets vaccinated.
I do not believe in vaccination for covid.
Why?
It may be different than what you think
It is because overall I do believe in vaccines but maybe not for viruses.
Like I believe in them for measles, rubella etc and I believe I have been protected by vaccination
But for covid I am not really sure because they rolled them out so quickly anyway and rushed them
And I think sometimes maybe wearing masks in crowded or busy areas and just general cleanliness and handwashing is helpful
I sure hate covid and do not see any good purpose to why this came only maybe to punish ungrateful and greedy people who expect too much out of life and to tell people to slow down and appreciate small blessings including the family some people are blessed with
Amd an assessment period for people to learn and re-evaluate
But personally I was already going through a lot and have hated it

I do not believe in vaccination for covid.
Why?
It may be different than what you think
It is because overall I do believe in vaccines but maybe not for viruses.
Like I believe in them for measles, rubella etc and I believe I have been protected by vaccination
But for covid I am not really sure because they rolled them out so quickly anyway and rushed them
And I think sometimes maybe wearing masks in crowded or busy areas and just general cleanliness and handwashing is helpful
I sure hate covid and do not see any good purpose to why this came only maybe to punish ungrateful and greedy people who expect too much out of life and to tell people to slow down and appreciate small blessings including the family some people are blessed with
Amd an assessment period for people to learn and re-evaluate
But personally I was already going through a lot and have hated it
". . . maybe not for viruses." What do you think measles and rubella are? The defect in the mRNA vaccines are that they do not prevent infection or transmission, a primary goal of vaccines. Instead they limit damage primarily by modulating innate immunity.

An intranasal vaccine will be needed to promote sterilizing immunity through secretory antibody stimulation.

I never got the latest covid vaccine but three others prior. still caught My only fear is another bout of transverse myelitis but an over hyped medical community hype about vaccines is not helping their case. five additional cases in a two-week period just before the new year when the height of cases occurred two years ago is not very convincing. ALL I ask as an Aspie is tell me the truth.

Number of cases in peel region dropped by19over Christmas and new years. Saw tents installed at sikh temple over new years. I guess they were concerned and kept the crowd outside to celebrate, after all the virus is air borne, so lets not bring it inside to spread.

Temperature and oxygen level are good indicators of covid anecdotal, but pretty obvious in my data collected just prior to Christmas.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    319.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Ron's oxygen levels.pdf
    345.4 KB · Views: 19

New Threads

Top Bottom