• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sorry for my behavior here a couple of days ago.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I should have suspected something was wrong when I started feeling incredibly down and I started letting wrong people live in my head rent free.

Turns out I developed a bad chest cold a few hours later. What the hell is that about?

I apologize for all the whining I did a couple of days ago.

I should have suspected something was wrong when I started feeling incredibly down and I started letting wrong people live in my head rent free.

Turns out I developed a bad chest cold a few hours later. What the hell is that about?

You made a healthy choice of venting anger and frustration in a constructive manner. You did what you needed to do for you. Writing it down, talking it out relieves the pressure and can help reduce symptoms of depression. It isn't whining it is healthy processing of a complex, frustrating situation. Mental health matters.

It's cheaper to complain here then go off into self-medication inferno that you only end up hating yourself more. Lol

I get irrationally annoyed and annoyed with myself for getting annoyed at really stupid things. It is one of the flags I now know to watch for because generally I'm optimistic in spite of myself.

Sometimes we have to vent. I seriously doubt anyone on here will think badly of you for doing so. All that matters is you feel better.

You are still liked here as far as I can see, brother. I feel like there are those who want me gone from here.

No worries. I would like the opportunity to enjoy a double hopped IPA with you, but if you're cutting back then that is completely understandable. Focus on your well being, that always comes first.

Last edited:
I didn’t see your posts as whining at all. You vented about frustrating things happening in your life, and you were open to our input and advice. Whining is when you’re just looking for pity and attention from people. You weren’t doing that.

I don't even know what you're referring to. Off the top of my head, I only remember a victorious post about a blog!

New Threads

Top Bottom