• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Son is excited about something

AdriannaD

My son is excited about something,he is going learn what it goes through to become a drag queen.My husband and I have a customer that does this and we talked to him about showing our son this on Wendsday.Said he was for it and likes to give back.Surprised our son on Friday on it and his eyes lit up up.Starts lessons today.Our son is a quick learner and know we will have a drag daughter as well.Son said he has always wanted to try it.

Cool, thanks for sharing @AdriannaD. I never thought of someone getting lessons for this sort of thing, but it makes a lot of sense. I wonder if drag will be a part of your son's wedding in any way. It's always lovely to see supportive family members encouraging others' interests.

That's great you are so open about this. My daughter started binding her chest and doing androgynous look. Then she transition back to being a female. And l just stepped back and let her figure it out.

He is with him learning the process,was told to bring a pair of heels that he likes.Since my son is also a part time crossdresser,brought his favorite 4 inch black heels

I love when people are excited to do things, and I'm glad they are brave enough to follow through on it.

Update,I have a drag daughter and he has been performing ever since.Does it twice a week now and loves it.Mom likes it,knows she has a grand drag daughter that she supports.My daughters say they have a drag sister that they love and support.His fiance is 100% supportive

New Threads

Top Bottom