• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I was watching a YouTube video last night...

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Of Meat Loaf singing the US National anthem, and then the next link was Jack Black singing it, and it dawned on me that Jack Black could quite easily pass for a younger version of Meat Loaf himself if they did a movie of Meat's life.

Anyone else think this? He might have to use a bit of padding, as with due respect to Meat the man was a bit fatter back in the day than he is now.

Meat Loaf plays Jack Black's dad in "Tenacious D - the Pick of Destiny". They sing a duet ("Kickapoo") in that movie as well. So yeah, others have seen this too ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom