• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Smh, so I bought a pair of black Pumps on eBay (long story)

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Bought them on eBay for £7.99 last week, free postage from some guy called Dane, think he's in China. Anyway, they arrived on Tuesday all nicely packaged, I opened the package when I got back from work, tried on the Pumps, left foot fit fine, right foot, doesn't fit, so I contacted the seller to tell him, and he says this has happened before, he's previously sold 2 left footed Pumps! I was like, eh?! So anyway he said he'd send out a right footed Pump, which has arrived this morning, I tried it on and it doesn't fit because I have rather fat feet, UK size 10.

I now have a pair and half of black Pumps I can't use because 2 of them don't fit!

Is there anything I can do? I have contacted the seller again to inform him that the second right footed Pump still doesn't fit but it'll probably be next week before he gets back to me.

WHY do I do this? Just cos I wanted to look like the late great Bruce Lee at my Martial Arts class?

Anyway because I need a pair of either black Pumps or Slippers that fit me, I went in Shoe Zone at Meadowhall and paid £4.99 (plus 5p for a carrier bag!) for a size 10 pair of black Slippers.

Could I still send the eBay ones back?

I don't see any reason why you can't send them back. I mean you already tried twice and still didn't get the intended product which is the seller's fault. Contact the seller stating you decided to buy what you wanted elsewhere and the incomplete pair(s) they sent you are no longer needed. Ask for a refund and offer to return them. They shouldn't put up too much fuss and if they do you can always make a claim with eBay themselves.

Too bad. I can sympathize though. I have somewhat narrow feet. But even finding shoes in a narrower width is almost impossible short of going to a mainstream shoe store with mainstream prices. Now that I think of it, I gave up years ago seeking a "B" width shoe.

But with the uber-cheap shoe market, I only stick with retailers who I know will take back refunds with no questions asked. So I'd never even consider making such a purchase online with something wearable. But I suppose you're there now as well.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I'd even attempt to buy any wearable item online. Just too risky. And the effort one must make to return something bought online...ugh.

Last edited:
I contacted the seller today, I have said that on condition that THEY pay return shipping, I will send back the no good slippers.

I now regret my initially giving them positive feedback for fast delivery.

Last time I buy Shoes on eBay that is a cert.

New Threads

Top Bottom