• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silly Thread - Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

Fellow Aspies, what's your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Mine is Vanilla!
Then you would love Jelberts in Penzance. They make ice-cream but only serve one flavour...Cornish clotted cream vanilla, made fresh each day. People literally queue outside their shop for it. :yum::yum:

Mine is vanilla too!
To the everlasting chagrin of my wife who makes ice cream as a hobby and loves creating novel flavor combos!

Yum. Too bad I'm in the US. :(
Well, maybe one day you will visit Cornwall. They've been selling ice-cream in their shop for decades.
It's actually in the fishing village of Newlyn, so famous, someone did a painting of it...

IMG_9582-1600x1182.jpg

Last edited:
Bucket List is to get over to the other side of the pond for a (in your case) football game of some sorts, preferably EFL or even Premier League if I get extremely lucky. If I ever do, I'll be sure to try it out.

It was vanilla when I was younger but in time I came to like both vanilla and chocolate equally.

Notice no other flavors. Baskin Robbins is basically wasted on me. :D

When I've been out and ordered a 3 scoop desert I'll say vanilla and chocolate, and when they ask what I want for the 3rd scoop I'll say vanilla again. It always gets a funny look from the waiter/waitress.

I will try any well-made ice cream that is made with simple ingredients.

Aside from Cornish Vanilla as I mentioned, I do like Indian Kulfi (pistachio) ice-cream. It's the cardamon that makes it taste so good.

In fact any good Italian pistachio Gelato with plenty of pistachios is a close second.

Well, maybe one day you will visit Cornwall. They've been selling ice-cream in their shop for decades.
It's actually in the fishing village of Newlyn, so famous, someone did a painting of it...

View attachment 67844

I love the painting. It reminded me of Doc Martin, one of my favorite TV series.

I like vanilla because I can add toppings to it to change the taste - chocolate, strawberries, blueberries, nuts, etc. I like to chop up a Heath Bar (an American candy bar) and sprinkle it over vanilla ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip.

Our local grocery chain has their own brand of ice cream which is mint choco chip with brownie pieces in it and it's to die for.

Melted is too sweet. Homemade is too foamy. But theyre both winners. However can't compare them to tapioca pudding. Mmm

Certainly no freezer foods for me, my throat can barely handle fridge, ill have a sore throat for months.

Ask what my favorite thing to lick is.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom