• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silly Thread - Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

There's one I love called Ferrero Rocher, whether officially or as a tribute, also sold in Penzance, wow it must be the ice cream centre of the universe! Despite being so near the tip of Cornwall.

It's chocolate with hazel nut praline and hazelnut pieces, in a waffle cone.

There's one I love called Ferrero Rocher, whether officially or as a tribute, also sold in Penzance, wow it must be the ice cream centre of the universe! Despite being so near the tip of Cornwall.

It's chocolate with hazel nut praline and hazelnut pieces, in a waffle cone.
probably a lot of land with no buildings that's why you have those products

Vanilla and chocolate are great although they have to be a good one. I use to love the Aldi Rocky Road flavour and the nugget flavour one I had in Spain.

Peppermint ice cream, which they only tend to sell over Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Vanilla.
Vanilla shakes also.
Vanilla sundaes with hot chocolate on top.
Anything is better with vanilla. :p

Do you mean a Hawaiian fish snack or an American plant that is consumed but is poisonous or a poke bonnet in grain flour?
I'd like to have the wholegrain bonnet, filled with something good, but what I meant was this:

"An ice cream cone, poke (Ireland and Scotland) or cornet is a brittle, cone-shaped pastry, usually made of a wafer similar in texture to a waffle..."

Because you said cornet and in Romanian there's a similar name, I checked to make sure, and I found this out. But now I found even more poke stuff to read about.

Last edited:
have you never had a cornetto?
Yes, but the poke is a bit too hard. I prefer soft ones that when the icecream melts they become fluffy and syruped up but its not bad.

Cornetto nuts and chocolate are the best things though. It should have more of those not only on top

Yes, but the poke is a bit too hard. I prefer soft ones that when the icecream melts they become fluffy and syruped up but its not bad.

Cornetto nuts and chocolate are the best things though. It should have more of those not only on top
I used to think why is it rock hard, then I had one in Nice and I was even more confused by the version Walls made! ,but the soft cone was hard to grip after a while but other manufacturers are the same as Walls

I used to think why is it rock hard, then I had one in Nice and I was even more confused by the version Walls made! ,but the soft cone was hard to grip after a while but other manufacturers are the same as Walls
Yeah, that is a downside, guess its better eaten from a bowl or separate container. Icecream waffles would be pretty nice

New Threads

Top Bottom