• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shut up and listen

Johnny

Print this out and ask your buddy, friend, family member, date, sweetheart or lover to read it.

You try to say something. Your opponent butts in and responds. Your opponent thereby falsely accuses you of making the shorter statement. The only way to disprove the false accusation is to pronounce the complete statement, and if your opponent refuses to listen, insisting on scolding you for what you said, then it is impossible to disprove the false accusation.

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain, it is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Butt in on the first comma and you accuse the speaker of siding with the Irish Republican Army. Listen to the whole thing, and the very structure of the kingdom's official name proves that Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain.

I cannot take your word for it, until I have your word on it, so just tell me if you have another lover.

Butt in on the first comma and it's over. Shut up and listen, you stay together.

New Threads

Top Bottom