• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share your dream living

A smaller community, with access to a larger one, river or stream, trails, access to mountains, and lots of open space to roam in.

So far I've had the privilege of visiting such a community:

Lauterbrunnen, CH

14ba7a4fca1b5136527540a155278a84930fdf32.jpg

I would like to live in nature too, near mountains or a forest away from noise, but nature can be noisy, too: cicadas make an unbearable noise, so I'd need to be in a clearing or a field. No neighbours nearby so no noisy kids or loud music or barking dogs. And away from the main road, but still close enough to reach shops/supermarket by bike. Also, a room devoted to music, with a great view of the surrounding countryside :)

Ideal living: living as a part of a small commune where everyone has a basic routine that consists of attending farming/other physical work and also intellectual/spiritual lessons.
I once read a book that takes place in a monastery in a small island and while i am not really religious in a strict sense the life style really appealed to me because of the routine and stability.

Also i don't plan on getting married but i am scared of having difficulties when i am old or ill so this would solve the problem perfectly.

New Threads

Top Bottom