• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

255568CF-BC59-4BEB-B896-24D0B9E4208B.jpeg

A cockroach died and someone placed a note by it asking for someone to vacuum it. Another gem from ABC news offices.

1672961086363.png

1672961172798.png

The more I look at this, the funnier it gets. This might legit be the funniest picture I've ever seen.

So many of our children look like my wife's side of the family
that I tell her she is hoggin' the gene pool...!

In a Bay Area TV listing:
"Transported to a surreal landscape, a girl kills the first woman she meets. Then she teams up with three strangers to kill again. 'The Wizard of Oz,' "
There was also a small town near the edge of a time zone. The typesetter was delighted when word processors came in, since it made the job of changing the times of the TV listings a breeze. Then, readers noticed a listing for the movie "1 AM Cowboy."

New Threads

Top Bottom