• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

348649098_259637816600741_8276928256447573838_n.jpg

Garfield doesn't just eat lasagna. It's his favorite food, but he also likes almost any other pasta dish, pizza, hamburgers, chicken, donuts, ice cream, potato chips and many other things. The general rule is that if it's got a lot of fat and calories, he loves it. He even sometimes eats cat food!
Garfield canonically despises and refuses to eat are raisins which is a good thing for him because grapes are toxic to cats and dogs. He doesn’t like health foods either but has voluntarily eaten peas and carrots before and salads with some distain.

Not exactly a joke, but a funny story, or at least I think it is.

It was my sister's 4th birthday, my parents had no money at the time, so they conspired to pretend it was her birthday when they had some money, which was a few days away.

My uncle and aunt showed up from 250 miles away completely randomly, with a gift and a card for her.

She sat there in complete bewilderment asking over and over "Is it really my birthday?" "Are we having a party?"

Not exactly a joke, but a funny story, or at least I think it is.

It was my sister's 4th birthday, my parents had no money at the time, so they conspired to pretend it was her birthday when they had some money, which was a few days away.

My uncle and aunt showed up from 250 miles away completely randomly, with a gift and a card for her.

She sat there in complete bewilderment asking over and over "Is it really my birthday?" "Are we having a party?"
I think that is kinda funny but also a bit sad. I kinda feel bad for your parents in that situation.

A young couple are discussing what they should call their new-born son.
Man: what should we call him?
Woman: Something unique.
Man: that's not a very good name.

New Threads

Top Bottom