• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

Q: How do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome...?
A: You pull down its genes...!
full
Ha!

I'm starting a fundraiser for people with beards but no money for razors. Just hold this sign at a busy intersection and you'll be razing funds in no time!
IMG_20230421_215614784.jpg

Lol. This is hilarious.
My desktop PC is rainbow, because of course it is.
I don’t play games though unfortunately so I mostly use it for editing videos.
I don't play games either. But I don't know how to do much besides record videos on my phone and share them. If you don't mind where can I find a video you edited? One of mine is on YouTube at "Patrick live at McDonald's. "I can't figure out how to put videos from my phone on this site or I would be doing it. I only know how to do pictures so far. I was also featured in a music video on YouTube entitled"thuggo always stay down" that video was shot at a building I used to live in in St Louis when I was homeless. It was a popular place to shoot videos and I met DJ Khaled one time there and he gave me $220 for playing Johnny be Good.

I don't play games either. But I don't know how to do much besides record videos on my phone and share them. If you don't mind where can I find a video you edited? One of mine is on YouTube at "Patrick live at McDonald's. "I can't figure out how to put videos from my phone on this site or I would be doing it. I only know how to do pictures so far. I was also featured in a music video on YouTube entitled"thuggo always stay down" that video was shot at a building I used to live in in St Louis when I was homeless. It was a popular place to shoot videos and I met DJ Khaled one time there and he gave me $220 for playing Johnny be Good.
I upload my videos on the forums, usually from Vimeo :) I don’t have a Youtube channel.

I guess this is now just a random stuff post. That's okay though I can dig it. I got this ad on YouTube a while back which is weird. So Walmart is selling autism now? LOL
Screenshot_20230501-015316.png

New Threads

Top Bottom