• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

IMG_0375.jpeg

Today at work a manager yelled out we were "holding" on nuggets. Immediately my mind envisioned a holding pattern which is where an airplane is not cleared for landing so it goes in a circle above the airport until it is time to land. Then I went over there and said, "do you know what I do when I'm holding on nuggets? I establish a holding pattern", and I proceeded to walk around in circles as if I was impatiently waiting for the nuggets to be done cooking. She didn't get the joke and I had to explain to her what a holding pattern was. By that point I realized I probably should have just kept that one to myself.

Not technically a joke, but pretty funny.

I was watching a makeup tutorial video, and the girl said (about the makeup) "You don't want to put it on in a way that feels cakey," but I heard it as "You don't want to put it on in a way that feels kinky."
I had to replay it to hear it properly lol because I was like "What??"

This is essentially the mental image I got:

Screenshot 2023-05-22 043803.png

New Threads

Top Bottom