• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

lf.jpeg

Here's one that made me laugh when the pandemic first began. I don't know what it was like where you live, but in Australia, a fraction of the population started hoarding toilet paper (!!!) to such an extent that supermarket shelves nationwide were bare of this product. People were leaving supermarkets with whole trolleys stuffed with toilet paper and beating each other up over the few remaining packets. It was totally insane. Shops now have packet limits for purchasers because otherwise this repeats everytime there is a new wave...

Anyway, here's the meme that went around over it!

iu

This is a good one my Dad used to tell me. But it may seem kind of racist. I personally don't think it's racist (racist meaning inferring superiority or inferiority of one race or another) but rather is a joke about the dialect that Chinese immigrants have.

I do tell Irish jokes, with the permission of my Irish friends, who tell them about the Kerrymen...

How many Irishmen does it take to milk a cow? ...24.
4 to hold on to the teats, 20 to lift the cow up and down.

Last edited:
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac?

...he lay awake all night wondering if there is a dog.

A scene part in a parody movie, that make parody of alot of other known movies, i don't know the name of the movie now? but this part just get me!

Some burglars drag the kid in Home Alone,
and tell him
-Burglar: This you get for what you did us in
Home Alone 3
-The Kid: But i was not in that movie!
-Burglar: Well, we don't care!

:sweatsmile:

Anyone know the name of this parody movie?

Maybe it was:
"-Burglar:
This you get for what you did us in
Home Alone 2!"
Cause i think this kid play the kid in Home Alone 3.

Oh well.

Gonna write if i find what parody movie this is.
Mafia? I guess not.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom