• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

atethewall.jpeg

This is how I feel about Animal Crossing New Horizons ever since that update that allows Villagers to show up at your house uninvited and then let themselves in. It happened to me several times as I just entered my house to decorate it with a new item that I got for a room’s theme and then they come barging in and make me unable to do what I wanted until I have to leave the house to force them to leave!

Yes! I just pop in to drop some things off to free inventory space, and somebody suddenly comes in and then I have to wait around until they leave. Or I’m in the middle of redecorating and can’t even finish what I was doing until they leave, because apparently that would be rude:rolleyes:

I'll have to wait until the mind numbing buffering stops ,you can't access twitter or Facebook accounts that are categorised as private unless you follow and agree to terms all public accounts will allow access still avoid commenting its poison
Oh ok, good to know… it must have changed a while ago. I deleted my accounts several years ago.
I was able to see the video without an account but maybe it’s because someone texted me the link.
Sorry if I made it frustrating for you to watch it :(

Oh ok, good to know… it must have changed a while ago. I deleted my accounts several years ago.
I was able to see the video without an account but maybe it’s because someone texted me the link.
Sorry if I made it frustrating for you to watch it :(
I live in an unusual area for mobile(cell) \satellite\wifi signals so I've\i'm learned\learning to wait ^-^

New Threads

Top Bottom