• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

FD437CBD-018F-44E2-B99D-B2F4272A5E1B.jpeg

The death of Colin Powell has reminded me of this one from 20 years ago...

Colin Powell says to George W Bush, "Boss, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is - Saddam Hussein has agreed to let us inspect his weapons. The bad news is - he wants Arthur Anderson to inspect them..."

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't even a joke, and yet I find it hilarious (poor taste I know).

They had to close the comments section because...well, I'm sure you can guess what happened.

249675722_179615771003592_3095065366684180125_n.jpg

Ed

Eating too much cake is the sin of gluttony. However, eating too much pie is ok because the sin of pi is always zero.

The college my daughter got into was founded over 130 years ago by the Quakers. So now she and i are sarcastically joking that she'll go to college to learn to make oatmeal.

(*No offense to anyone who is of the "Friends" religion. I think it's a beautiful, peace-loving faith.)

My former town is known as "The oatmeal capitol of the U.S.A." Every year they even have an oatmeal festival. Quaker Oats brings in a bowl shaped jumpy thingy for the kids and gives away oatmeal to all the elementaty aged kids. Face painting, hot air balloon rides, crafts...it is quite the deal.

New Threads

Top Bottom