• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aspychata
This is what I replied to lengthen and sound like this kid.
1686033299780.png

Sorry for all these mentions and posts, I just woke up and my mind is all over the place.

No biggie. By the time l read your post, l am usually hauling my self to bed!! Lol.
Stay positive. You may get a coding job outside of Pakistan one day!!

No biggie. By the time l read your post, l am usually hauling my self to bed!! Lol.
Stay positive. You may get a coding job outside of Pakistan one day!!
Coding Job? From the LTT Forums? There are no programmers there. I am more interested in making my own things and programming them instead of being bossed by someone but I can still do that. Don't call it coding, a bomb will be dropped by all programmers on to your house.

Lol. I think it would be great if you do your own things. You sound like you could do this. You have -*grit*- something needed to get ahead. And you could do this. You see the market, you see a product you could bring to it. But u need to outsource it to capitalize off it. So hurry up and get thru school. The people who make it in life are very determined at a early age. Can you imagine being Uber wealthy and not caring about anything in life? Stay focused, developed your life plan. Now.

Lol. I think it would be great if you do your own things. You sound like you could do this. You have -*grit*- something needed to get ahead. And you could do this. You see the market, you see a product you could bring to it. But u need to outsource it to capitalize off it. So hurry up and get thru school. The people who make it in life are very determined at a early age. Can you imagine being Uber wealthy and not caring about anything in life? Stay focused, developed your life plan. Now.
And you didn't say that should I bring other mods to that conversation, it could create enough drama and distract them from me but could ban me. Should I do it? And you didn't answer if neurotypicals are dumb, see the previous posts for the context for that.

I can't float in your circles. You need to grab your boy basketballs and be a guy and decide. This is life, sometimes we get forced to make decisions that we feel we aren't ready for. Only said in kindness to you.

I can't float in your circles. You need to grab your boy basketballs and be a guy and decide. This is life, sometimes we get forced to make decisions that we feel we aren't ready for. Only said in kindness to you.
And my mom says to talk in that group chat the kids created, so should I say that my conlang is bad? this is an aggressive chess move, which are risky. But the outcome could be good like the gay thing you or AspieChris said.

You are the final decision maker. Sometimes mom's make poor decisions. It doesn't mean that they don't love us, they just don't have the same resources you have. So take a step back. Analyze your mom's suggestion, and be polite, but go with your choice.

You are the final decision maker. Sometimes mom's make poor decisions. It doesn't mean that they don't love us, they just don't have the same resources you have. So take a step back. Analyze your mom's suggestion, and be polite, but go with your choice.
The risk is not worth taking, I can just post a meme in there, they reacted positively before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom