• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Room decor

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
What’s your favorite wall in your room? I love my Paris, above my dresser, and tv stand. I fill my room with things I love. I update them to current day.

1698455007052.jpeg

Our house is in such disarray right now, due to slow progress with renovations, but I like this little shelf near my desk. I think it's presentable enough :)

IMG_20231028_022737_561.jpg

It's my collection of original Worst Witch Books with the nice silhouette art work and a coaster with a picture of my cat on it :)

One day I will show the whole wall lol! :)

The 3D butterflies look like they will fly off the wall.
The worst witch pics, very chic.

What’s your favorite wall in your room? I love my Paris, above my dresser, and tv stand. I fill my room with things I love. I update them to current day.

View attachment 119164

That is beautiful.
You made it look very pretty, I love everything you choose,so pretty and girly.
Hope you keep having nice things and being blessed, obviously someone up there loves you.
And you are blessed indeed
But I am happy for you, to be able to freely express yourself and what is beautiful for you.

Our house is in such disarray right now, due to slow progress with renovations
Same here. I started the renovations, ripped a load of old fitted cupboards out, removed half the floor in my kitchen, removed some wall tiles... and then hit a long period of depression and other health issues so it all ground to a halt. Just starting to get back into it now.

However...

Seeing pics like @DaisyRose's room help motivate me to move it forward. :)

I like seeing people's rooms. Here's my favorite wall... trains, radios, and robots. What else could a gal need? Oh yeah, blades and books, too. :blush:

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 10.05.12 AM.png

I like seeing people's rooms. Here's my favorite wall... trains, radios, and robots. What else could a gal need? Oh yeah, blades and books, too. :blush:

View attachment 119193
I have the blades and books. Enough for everybody!

IMG_20231028_113938.jpg

Photo's dark (I live secretly in darkness), so here's a detail -
IMG_20231028_114209.jpg

Top shelf: Dayak Mandau.
Second shelf: Tuareg warrior's sword, dagger, and lady's dagger.
Third shelf: reproduction blunderbus.
Everywhere: an infinite number of BOOKS!

How do y'all keep everything so neat?

My house looks like a museum of crazy.
I’m an OCD freak. I know some people can function in chaos, but that’s not me. I have to function in a clean and organized environment.

Sorry, my room is a mess. It's not always like this. But, in any event, this is my room - my sanctuary.

IMG_6634 Cropped.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom