• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

RIP Bob Barker

LadyS

One eye permanently raised it seems...
V.I.P Member
The Price is Right among other game shows was one of my brother's Aspie interests/obsessions as kids. And although I wasn't obsessed I still enjoyed the show and would watch along with him with the rest of the family, especially when we had no school. So thought I'd honor his passing with a post for my bro.

Longest running game show host, I believe also most Emmy wins for any game show host. Did a lot of work and raised millions for animals rights. I also didn't realize he was part Native American, and was born on a reservation. Always a classy host imo and I'd say iconic.

People are saying he got as close to 100 years old without "going over" which is nice sentiment. RIP

I still remember in 1977 hearing Bob call out to my cousin...."Come On Down!"

She won some furniture. Fun to see someone I knew on television.

RIP- both of them.

My grandfather legit once won the final challenge in The Price is Right. He loved being on that show and he was a gentleman on that stage. He was a better person than my grandmother was.

Bob Barker sexually harassed the models on his show, so I have a lesser opinion of him.

New Threads

Top Bottom