• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Researcher with Autism examining ASD and Quality of Life

it made me think of the documentary 'the big life fix'commissioned by the BBC ,I will never forget seeing a young woman !!!!with Parkinson's disease , finally stop tremoring and a man with motor neurone disease who had his voice recorded- which had been taken from old video tapes and made into phrases or words so he could talk with his actual voice
!his first word was f**k off as he wanted to spend time with his wife -obviously talking!
The problem is it's always expensive as it takes a CPU or tablet to deliver the service .
cheap tablets arent reliable and the services always seem to be geared toward children !!!!!.
I just looked at an Apple Pencil it was £89!!!!!!!!!!it might of been 1 billion

New Threads

Top Bottom