• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Red, Green, Blue

Kisa the tea

Local Rabbit
V.I.P Member
This is a game I haven't seen here yet and wanted to add it because it's fun and simple (even if it's repetitive at times).

You must post the next number on the path to your team's goal. If the count is currently in another team's colour, you'll have to count back to zero before you can start counting towards five in your team's colour.

A win is scored when the count reaches 5. The game then resets to zero.
Which team am I in?
- Players with an R in their username: You are counting towards RED 5.
- Players with an S in their username: You are counting towards GREEN 5.
- Players with a T in their username: You are counting towards BLUE 5.

- Multiple letters: go with whatever occurs first in your name: R, S or T.
- None of the above: SHOUT SOMETHING RANDOM TO RESET THE GAME TO ZERO.

A visual example:
rainbow%2Bgoats.png

Edit: I guess I didn't explain it well enough so I'm going to add some examples in here.
For counting for example: If you are on the green team (have an S in your name) and the count is currently at Red 1, you need to take it back to 0 first. So from Red 1 it goes to 0. If the count is not in your team's colour, you have to count it back down to 0 before you can count in yours. Another example: If you're blue and the count is Red 3, you have to take it down to red 2 first.

Multiple letters in a name example:
A user by the name of "Really Tall Squirrel" comes into the thread. Since they have R, s and t in their name, they go with what occurs first, in this case that would be R, making them red team.

(Not sure if that helps clear the confusion. I hope i explained better now)

Last edited:
I'm confused. Aren't you supposed to say Blue 3?

No. Since I have both a T and an S in my name, I go with what comes first (the S). So since I'm on the green team, I have to get it back down to 0 before counting into green. It's not just each team counts on their own :p I hope i made sense of it well enough. It's an old game that's been going for a long time at a forum I used to frequent.

No. Since I have both a T and an S in my name, I go with what comes first (the S). So since I'm on the green team, I have to get it back down to 0 before counting into green. It's not just each team counts on their own :p I hope i made sense of it well enough. It's an old game that's been going for a long time at a forum I used to frequent.
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.

From Red 1

Blue 0

Blue 3
red 3
green 3

+ 1 on all colors
me totally confused on the rules so you may ignore me if you wish?:confused:

Edit: I guess I didn't explain it well enough so I'm going to add some examples in here.
For counting for example: If you are on the green team (have an S in your name) and the count is currently at Red 1, you need to take it back to 0 first. So from Red 1 it goes to 0. If the count is not in your team's colour, you have to count it back down to 0 before you can count in yours. Another example: If you're blue and the count is Red 3, you have to take it down to red 2 first.

Multiple letters in a name example:
A user by the name of "Really Tall Squirrel" comes into the thread. Since they have R, s and t in their name, they go with what occurs first, in this case that would be R, making them red team.

(Not sure if that helps clear the confusion. I hope i explained better now)

I added this to the first post to hopefully clear up confusion. I'll say we reset it to 0 with this post so as to have a fresh start.

For multiple letters go with whatever occurs first in your name: R, S or T.
Thank you I should have thought of that sorry @Kisa the tea , by the way I like your avatar, I use the bunny emoji quite a bit here! :fourleaf::rocket::rabbitface:...it means lucky, Doomsday, Bunny!...ha! ha! I have a dark sense of humor sometimes sorry!...it matches my stupid life!:confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom