• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Recommendation: LGBTQA Discussion Board?

OrangeGoldGreen

Hi! I'm new to this site (migrated over from WrongPlanet, and so far really like the look/feel here better!). I was wondering if you would consider creating a discussion board specific for discussion of sexual orientation / gender / LGBT things? That's one I used frequently at WP, and was sad to see it missing here, especially since there is such a large overlap between the trans and ASD communities. Thanks for your consideration! :smilecat::smilecat:

A lot of us migrated from WP! :) I hope you like it here. I also find it better here. Many nice people and great ideas!

Something to consider: start threads on the issues you want to talk about. If someone trolls your thread, click on the name, click on "Ignore", then refresh the page and voila -- they're gone.

it would be really nice if there was a themed forum though. just posting a thread somewhere would result in a large part of the target demographic missing the post, resulting in less quality discussions. a forum would help flow the traffic and would boost content.

i agree a board for LGBT... would be good,LGBT.... is a huge part of life for many of us on the spectrum [im ftm trans,nonsexual,yes i know its not a actual label and some people dont like it but its the only word i feel my sexuality can relate to],its even thought to be unusually common amongst us,itd be great to have one specific board for us to relate to each other and discuss our issues without other topics overclouding them and knocking them off the board.

New Threads

Top Bottom