• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Re-introducing myself.. been a few years!

IAmParadiseSeekerJW

Hi everyone!

I joined this site a number of years ago and have been inactive since maybe 2015/2016.

My name is Dina, I’m 25 years old, living in the U.K. I am a law student and also have 3 kids. I am a Muslim and former Jehovah’s Witness.

I am currently waiting on a referral from my doctor after being told by my university well-being team that they think I have autism along with c-ptsd after being raised in a cult, and experiencing a heck of a lot of childhood trauma and enduring a 5 year abusive relationship.

Thanks for coming back. Abusive relationships can leave a world of pain. Hope you find more support here.

Welcome back!
Welcome-Animation-DG123290.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom