• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random question time.What are/is your happiest moments/memory?

jane

Riding my favourite Welsh Cob,Morgan,cantering up a grassy track through the woods,with my favourite three dogs running ahead of us.Just for fun.When that memory comes into my head I recall one of a few,like a handful of my favourite 100% happy experiences.
Would you share one of yours please? (Fleeting feelings of total happiness fascinate me.)BTW writing this at 5am after very little sleep,so apologies if I make no sense or have spelling errors or you just think I`m nosy. Thanks in advance.

Riding my favourite Welsh Cob,Morgan,cantering up a grassy track through the woods,with my favourite three dogs running ahead of us.Just for fun.When that memory comes into my head I recall one of a few,like a handful of my favourite 100% happy experiences.
Would you share one of yours please? (Fleeting feelings of total happiness fascinate me.)BTW writing this at 5am after very little sleep,so apologies if I make no sense or have spelling errors or you just think I`m nosy. Thanks in advance.
26th may 1989 was the happiest day of my life. Arsenal beat liverpool 2 0. To win the league that season. Still makes.me misty eyed when watching the second goal. Me and my mum went mental what a.night.

Floating on my back in a beautiful clear lake, with my face partially submerged. Sun was going down, a train was blowing it's whistle on the edge of the lake and two swans were swimming nearby. No screaming, shouting, or boat noise, only the sound of water and a train in the distance.

Floating on my back in a beautiful clear lake, with my face partially submerged. Sun was going down, a train was blowing it's whistle on the edge of the lake and two swans were swimming nearby. No screaming, shouting, or boat noise, only the sound of water and a train in the distance.
Aw,Mia,that is awesome.I love it.Thank you so much for sharing.x

wow,you had a welsh cob! theyre my favourite besides icelandic and shetland,ive rode quite a few welsh cobs over the years,theyre very common in manchester.
i would say a favourite memory of mine is similar to yours-when i was 15 i paid for a private 1hr hack [two more experienced mates who worked on the yard came along though i could have gone with just one] i rode a 16 hh thoroughbred called heather who was dressage experienced-no one at the riding school rode her apart from me and a couple of very experienced riders as she bucks and bolts alot with the wrong person,she was perfect walking up to the meadows and as soon as she hit the grass-she was off!galloping across very rich green grass in the beautiful sunshine, i felt free,i just went with it and she stopped at the end to eat grass,i was so happy.
being severely disabled they dont think your capable of doing more experienced things like galloping and i rarely got to canter when outside of the arena,but they considered me experienced enough to be put on heather,unfortunately she got sold to a dressage expert and i had a huge long term meltdown and gave up riding for a while.

Anytime I've been in a wide, empty space. Prairies and plains. Particularly early morning, with the sun just coming up and a very slight breeze. Or then again, out in the same area with the wind blowing so hard it blows small bits of gravel in your face.

wow,you had a welsh cob! theyre my favourite besides icelandic and shetland,ive rode quite a few welsh cobs over the years,theyre very common in manchester.
i would say a favourite memory of mine is similar to yours-when i was 15 i paid for a private 1hr hack [two more experienced mates who worked on the yard came along though i could have gone with just one] i rode a 16 hh thoroughbred called heather who was dressage experienced-no one at the riding school rode her apart from me and a couple of very experienced riders as she bucks and bolts alot with the wrong person,she was perfect walking up to the meadows and as soon as she hit the grass-she was off!galloping across very rich green grass in the beautiful sunshine, i felt free,i just went with it and she stopped at the end to eat grass,i was so happy.
being severely disabled they dont think your capable of doing more experienced things like galloping and i rarely got to canter when outside of the arena,but they considered me experienced enough to be put on heather,unfortunately she got sold to a dressage expert and i had a huge long term meltdown and gave up riding for a while.
Loved reading this toothless,there is a wonderful feeling of freedom being on the back of a horse that is awesome.Glad you got to enjoy a gallop! I`ve never ridden a thoroughbred and 16 hands is big.You must have been confident to do this.Sorry to hear about her getting sold though.When my first loan-pony was taken away to a new owner I cried for days and lost interest in everything.Awful time.

Anytime I've been in a wide, empty space. Prairies and plains. Particularly early morning, with the sun just coming up and a very slight breeze. Or then again, out in the same area with the wind blowing so hard it blows small bits of gravel in your face.
Wow! I love this,the feeling of empty space...the great outdoors,beats a shopping centre any day.

New Threads

Top Bottom