• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Progress on my Latest YouTube Video

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
[Not sure if this is the correct place, lol]
This is what I have so far in editing my latest YouTube video. I didn't edit my last one (at all), so I feel bad about that, but here is my progress for my SCP-3008 vid.
Screenshot (1077).png

Screenshot (1076).png

I usually use a TON of text stuff as not only for transitional slides, but also for when my voice is inaudible, but I remember what I said, or for post-production commentary. Also captioning other events. The project is probably gonna have more text than just this in once I am finished with it.

TRAPPED in Ikea store. Its on the pictures there.
Oh, yeah. It's actually probably gonna be longer on the final release, maybe even with the game title in their. I am also pretty sure that I'll not only put the link to the game, itself in my description, but also the SCP wiki article for SCP-3008.

Hostage at Ikea. My Ikea had pizza and food bar.
I realized that food spawns in the kitchen-looking areas. They normally restock every in-game day, albeit probably with less food.

I also noticed that there are other humans. I saw one with a crude base. I think he was hurt, too. There was blood on the floor nearb him.

SCP-3008? Nice (it's the one with the infinite IKEA, no? :p).

Just don't go overboard with the text, people want to watch and listen to a movie, not to read it oftentimes. Since you've done it before you most probably know all this, but also remember about the text colour and style fitting the game.

Keep up the good job ;)

SCP-3008? Nice (it's the one with the infinite IKEA, no? :p).

Just don't go overboard with the text, people want to watch and listen to a movie, not to read it oftentimes. Since you've done it before you most probably know all this, but also remember about the text colour and style fitting the game.

Keep up the good job ;)
Yeah, SCP-3008 is the infinite IKEA.

New Threads

Top Bottom