• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

PROBLEM WITH WEBSITE SHUTTING DOWN

Grumpy Cat

I keep having a problem with the website shutting down and not being available. It's saying a "Bad Gateway" problem happened with the host (Aspies Central). It's happening on both my iPhone and computer so it isn't a problem with those. Also, threads are "whiting out" where the screen isn't loading a lot of info and the screen just goes white. Is anyone else getting this?

I'm having this problem as well, and the error message says it's not my system or the server, but the site. I'm wondering if we've been hacked, because the message itself appears to be bogus; I hate being interrupted, and yet I can go back to my page and continue working.

I was getting many 502 bad gateway popups last night too

Apsiecentral shut down briefly for me. Last time when it happened ie about a week ago, my apsie trait kicked in ie I didn't know what to make of it at first lol but when it just happened again, I thought: ah shut down! Didn't try it on my tablet, but it shows that if you tried to use all devices and it happened, it is the site's fault, rather than your device's fault.

I got to go into "live something or other" which gave a completely different look and didn't like it.

I confess that it freaks me out, because aspiecentral is a part of my world now and felt, lonely and befit without it lol

I was getting them more than one a minute last night and had to end my conversation due to frustration.
I have had no troubles yet today.

It's not the first time it's happened. Got the same error message a few weeks (?) back (actually I have no idea when it was, but sometime in the recent past) .

Yes i am. I usually close out the tab and leave it alone for a while, and then its fine. I haven't really thought much about it though; its just a minor annoyance to me.

I've noticed that just clicking on another member to see their status redirects to the page: (https://www.aspiescentral.com/undefined).

Not a serious problem, but it forces me to click other basic menus just to clear it. Can't say though that I've encountered an outright shutdown (bad gateway error) of the site at this time.

Last edited:
an excerpt from a failed private conversation last night...it was not a grand experience :p
"I have been getting a 503 bad gateway notice while I try to type this every few seconds now and it is frustrating as all hell to type here for the moment. I will continue this at a later time to see if the AC server system quits acting up....more to follow soon"

Just got this one when posting a comment on this page
400 error.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom