• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I wanna be a cat! Everybody wants to be a cat!
Dennis Avner Cat Man.jpg

I think I remember having that feeling about him as well.
He has piercings that enable him to have whiskers. I'm starting to think we should adopt him as our official forum mascot! If anyone is the embodiment of being different and proud, I think he's definitely a strong candidate! :)

This also made me laugh hysterically omg
It's great isn't it! :) When I was a kid my dad was playing one of his Tom Waits albums and I genuinely thought it was the Cookie Monster! :) There is another one! You might enjoy it too!

EDIT: Hadn't realised the video involved some swearing so I removed it, sorry! I think Luca may have seen it, but anyone who is curious can find it on YouTube by searching up Tom Waits Cookie Monster.

Don't want to break the rules :oops:

Last edited:
It's great isn't it! :) When I was a kid my dad was playing one of his Tom Waits albums and I genuinely thought it was the Cookie Monster! :) There is another one! You might enjoy it too!
The way Cookie Monster’s mouth is perfectly synchronized with the song… :D

The way Cookie Monster’s mouth is perfectly synchronized with the song… :D
I know! It's really well done! The creator had real attention to detail! It's also how well they make the dancing fit too! And Cookie Monster just has the perfect character for it :) I wish I had thought of doing this but it's so good it exists:)

New Threads

Top Bottom