• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Fq14q4EWwAEZaFN

It’s so nice to see that I’m not the only mid size girl who dresses like this and loves the early 2000s aesthetic.
This is awesome!

Several women yelling and screaming in extremely aggressive tones, what the hell is going on out there?

Then the penny dropped, women's football team has started training again for the new season. :)

You don’t need math for that! All you need to do is buy a set of metric wrenches and they aren’t even that hard to find or to buy here in the US. My dad has about five or six different sets of metric wrenches.
Speaking from experience the need for a weird size wrench/spanner always occurs when no shops are open!

You don’t need math for that! All you need to do is buy a set of metric wrenches and they aren’t even that hard to find or to buy here in the US. My dad has about five or six different sets of metric wrenches.
Are the wrench sets on sale in your driveway for less than ten cents?

I had an old German mate that told me in Germany a shifting spanner is called an Englander. He said only the Poms could invent a spanner that buggers every nut you use it on and yet no toolkit is complete without one. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom