• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

tumblr_ov2i216eSB1rn5a30o5_500.gif

There was an aircraft mechanic who had a dog for running errands to the parts counter. He'd send a note, and get his parts a lot faster than he could run through the hangar maze himself. Friends could borrow his services, too, but had to provide a treat before reaching for the goods.

There was an aircraft mechanic who had a dog for running errands to the parts counter. He'd send a note, and get his parts a lot faster than he could run through the hangar maze himself. Friends could borrow his services, too, but had to provide a treat before reaching for the goods.
That's amazing! I don't think even with treats I could persuade my cat to be that productive :) I did half train him to go to get my girlfriend when she was in another room, but after a few successful runs he would get halfway and come back to check on the progress of the treats! I think he decided that upon reflection, he would rather have a treat without all that hassle :smilecat:

On one occasion Dog V4 was nowhere to be seen when it was time to give him his lunch. Cue me pouring in his food as slowly and as noisily as possible. Thunder of feet then he slid to a halt under my arm!

On one occasion Dog V4 was nowhere to be seen when it was time to give him his lunch. Cue me pouring in his food as slowly and as noisily as possible. Thunder of feet then he slid to a halt under my arm!
My cat does this too! Sometimes he will be curled up somewhere and no matter how many times I call him he won't get up. But as soon as he hears the food being unwrapped he will come flying in from nowhere! :smilecat: The problem is this will also occur when opening a packet of biscuits! :smilecat: As far as my cat is concerned, good things come out of packets! :)

Went shopping and met another service dog. We allowed them to say hi.
No pictures of the other dog out of respect for the owner.

43282297-EA52-4640-8AEA-51E95FF06EDE.jpeg
FAD85AD2-8895-48BD-9D29-56CBE07A4F6F.jpeg
1F70A06C-6D6B-4D6A-B44A-59F63024FC1D.jpeg

And the results:

6370BD0C-E25B-4771-B43B-78C6C9C951F8.jpeg

Is it obvious enough that my favorite colors are pink, purple and orange? Lol

Went shopping and met another service dog. We allowed them to say hi.
No pictures of the other dog out of respect for the owner.

View attachment 98105View attachment 98106View attachment 98107

And the results:

View attachment 98108

Is it obvious enough that my favorite colors are pink, purple and orange? Lol
Sweet! And you got some rockstar sunglasses too! I like the top with the zodiac signs and the crescent moon. It reminds me of a Worst Witch themed t-shirt I intend to make soon. It's not my own design though, but I couldn't find one that would fit so I thought "ok maybe I can make it myself" so I'm going to 3D print either a stencil or stamp (admittedly a pretty big one!) and print my own :)

New Threads

Top Bottom