• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Now it’s true via video! Thx
I once heard the real thing before knowing what the source was (in Costa Rica). My first thought was disgruntled boars or something worse. I was hiking and I was terrified, but I soon learned the source when I went on a canopy hike and saw the little guys first hand. They are so darn cute.

I once heard the real thing before knowing what the source was (in Costa Rica). My first thought was disgruntled boars or something worse. I was hiking and I was terrified, but I soon learned the source when I went on a canopy hike and saw the little guys first hand. They are so darn cute.
That is interesting. If I heard that In The wild I would have been a bit freaked out .

morning_picdump-3-2.jpg

Dancing Policemen.

So nice. When I was small, my family used to have a summer vacation to a small beach town in Massachusetts. On one of the main intersections of a busy shopping area there used to be a dancing policeman. He would direct the cars and people with different intonations on his whistle, tapping his toes and spinning as he did.

It seemed to be just the one man though, and as he aged and eventually retired, he was replaced by the police officers who just stood silently in their serious blue uniforms occasionally tweeting a harsh whistle at people who were not paying attention to the traffic.

I miss the days of the dancing police man. Thanks, Outdated, your post brought me down memory lane.

....a small beach town in Massachusetts. On one of the main intersections of a busy shopping area there used to be a dancing policeman. He would direct the cars and people with different intonations on his whistle, tapping his toes and spinning as he did.
Many years ago I saw a short news clip about a dancing policeman in the US that fits this description, maybe the same one, I can't imagine there's very many of them.

The part I liked about the story I posted was the impromptuness of it. They were just one of the regular foot patrols keeping an eye on a public event. People there encouraged the African policeman to join in the dance but I reckon the white boy stole the show. :)

Dall-E Mini is a wonderful place (and yes, I "made" all of these)

Attachments

• dallemini_2022-8-12_19-20-55.png
    dallemini_2022-8-12_19-20-55.png
    809.9 KB · Views: 45
  • dallemini_2022-8-12_20-4-44.png
    dallemini_2022-8-12_20-4-44.png
    887.4 KB · Views: 41
  • dallemini_2022-8-12_20-15-37.png
    dallemini_2022-8-12_20-15-37.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
  • dallemini_2022-8-12_20-17-56.png
    dallemini_2022-8-12_20-17-56.png